2014 S Dravon Henry

ThaiCane

Freshman
2014 S Dravon Henry

- Was at the UM-Pitt game.
- On Miami: "That's a big school. It seems like they have a little Aliquippa in them," he said. "When I watch them play I think they look like Aliquippa."
- Aliquippa is his High School
- Because Aliquippa is a pipeline school for Pitt and he is related to Darrelle Revis and Sean Gilbert, most think that he is Pitt bound, eventhough he says there is no leaders right now.
- Top 5 in alpha orders; Louisville, Maryland, Miami, Pitt, West Virginia.

Source: http://miami.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1579210

Advertisement
Does he have an offer? Is he visiting?

It seems the 3 remaining safety targets are: (A) Hester, (B) Henry and (C) Gayot

doesn't hold an offer according to ESPN

they also predict him to WVA:

Dravon HenryAliquippa, Pa./Aliquippa
ESPN 300 RANK: 136POS: ATH
HT/WT: 5-11/181
4 STARS
West Virginia confidence meter 8/10

West Virginia continues to build on its lead over Pitt, but Henry will not decide until after his senior season. Henry likes the West Virginia staff and the program's direction, and those close to him expect him to break the Pitt pipeline to Aliquippa.

it was last updated on 11.14 so TIFWIW

Last edited:
We have a little Aliquippa in us because our home attendance is similar to that of his H.S. games. Kidding. Sort of.

Hope we land him. We've got some nice looking names still in play in an already elite recruiting class.

Advertisement
He's a player. I live about a half hour from his hometown and have seen him play a few times between last year and this year.

His team lost a tough game last weekend in the district finals so I'd imagine he's gonna really start narrowing down his college choices. He's a heck of a Rb also. I believe he's the schools all time leading rusher. He and his Rb mate are both 4,000 yard rushers. Here's a story about them:

http://www.post-gazette.com/sports/...dem-is-racking-up-historical-numbers/stories/

Too bad he doesn't even mention us in that article but it is from a month ago. (Recruiting is fluid LOL)

Aliqippa is a tough city and usually kids that come from there are tough minded and hard nosed. I'd love to see him pick us. Lord knows we need help at safety but as we saw on Friday, so does Pitt.

If I hear anything in the local papers and tv I'll be sure to post it

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Matt Farago ‏@WhoIsMattFarago 30m

Dravon Henry making things more interesting with three hats on the table, Canes being one of them. @CANEINSIDER pic.twitter.com/xWGI7J1TcU

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back