2014 RB Brandon Powell update

Also, about 2 days ago he switched twitter pages from the one with the Tennessee pledge on the header to a new twitter with no allegiance. Tfwiw but it seems like he's ready to flip or at least decommit

Advertisement
Big time prospect.

Warchant ranked top performers at their camp last year....it went....

1. Alex Collins
2. Brandon Powell
3. Ermon Lane
4. Chad Thomas

Pretty good company

Brandon Powell is serious. Kid has wheels an d is working out with Mike Irvin's nephew on speed.
Likely the best rb in Broward....Between he and Sony.

Would take him all day even over Berrios. When theres a buzz on a Deerfield Beach kid they usually turn out......Denard Robinson, Jason Pierre Paul.He has the same buzz as those guys.

Advertisement
He is a stud. I know we have big time recruits already but he could end up being one of the best in the class easily if we land him

Nash Williams ‏@NashSports 2m
BREAKING: Deerfield Beach (Fla.) ATH Brandon Powell has de-committed from Tennessee he tells me. More details @FlaHSFootball @CaneSwagger01

Advertisement
For all the rumors about Brandon Powell committing to Miami are not true. He is still evaluating. Full story coming on @CanesInSight

For those of you who don't 2014 Deerfield Beach (Fla.) running-back Brandon Powell committed to the university of Tennessee on June 16, 2013.

Although Miami pulled the trigger today and offered the standout prospect.

But his response was: "Nothing has changed. I'm still 100% a Volunteer."

well that lasted a little more than a month. hard to imagine this decommittment doesn't involve our offer. excellent job by the staff

Nash Williams ‏@NashSports 6m
FWIW, Brandon Powell was indeed at the 'Canes practice today. @CanesInSight

I think that it sold him to announce today but it still isnt a lock still have to do more work but im confident

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back