2014 QBs

btcane

Sophomore
Interesting to note that, assuming we sign all 3 QB commits this cycle (which,BTW, I doubt), in 2014 we will have EIGHT (8) QBs on the roster --- all underclassmen except Williams. [Only Lassiter, not on schollie).

11 R.Williams
13 G. Crow
19 Olsen
12 P. Dewey
16 Lassiter
Edouard
Kaaya
Rosier

Nice problem to have, but obviously, somethings gotta give. Can you spell transfer?

Advertisement
Golden is taking no chances of being at Quarterback U with only one or two QBs to pick from. Maybe one transfer, but I doubt that they will be pushed out the door. He never wants to be caught at a basketball game begging some questionable kid to commit again!

Dewey won't be with the team in 14 and I doubt Edouard sticks to his commitment.

Williams will only have one year left and there's already been rumors of Dewey transferring

Advertisement
Most important position on the team. Bring in a bunch of talent, and let the cream rise to the top. Creating solid depth is the obvious goal here.

Golden is taking no chances of being at Quarterback U with only one or two QBs to pick from. Maybe one transfer, but I doubt that they will be pushed out the door. He never wants to be caught at a basketball game begging some questionable kid to commit again!
If only that kid would have listened to his mother he may be starting when Stephen leaves

Love the fact that we are bringing back QB-U ...I can't see how year after year if your l are a top QB why you would not want to play for Miami who has skilled players walking up and down the streets if the surrounding tri-county area

Miami should be a QB's dream school

Preston is sticking to baseball if not mistaken

your thinking of thompson who he did not count which would have put us at 9.

dewey was considering transfer in the spring but opted to come back with the team and compete. competition breeds success. All these guys will compete and the low one on the totem pole will probably transfer after this year, maybe even 2.

Advertisement
No lie alin will not fit in theis offense at all , I rather him leave MIAMI , because I feel like he might get **** over , hopefully he doesn't stay at MIAMI , looks way better , he's a SEC player to me ..

Advertisement
I remember from an interview with Olsen a while back, he was hoping to redshirt his first year. That adds even more depth for the next few years to come. I think it's going to be a fierce battle between he and Kaaya in 2015 & 16.

No lie alin will not fit in theis offense at all , I rather him leave MIAMI , because I feel like he might get **** over , hopefully he doesn't stay at MIAMI , looks way better , he's a SEC player to me ..

How will he not fit the offense? Coley likes mobile QBs with good arms. He has both

Coley has told Alin and others according to interviews he is going to run a "Pro Spread" with QB and Option runs which fits Alin perfectly. I for one have wished for a while that we would run the "pro spread" like we did with Erickson when we were at our peak.

Advertisement
Coley is going to be like Alonzo with these QBs. Cases on every single one of em. See who shakes to the top.

Bob, r U nole or gator, with this bUlls#it? U can't be Cane! If Alin can play QB in the $eC, then he **** sUre can play here. OUr OC wants him, AG wants him, and most sensible fans want him here. According to the yoUng man himself, he WANTS to be here! So Bob, GTFO with this crap! By the way U type, U soUnd a lot like Uncle LUke's alter ego....wait a minute, Randy is that U?

Alin is perfect in this offense I just wonder how well can he throw on the run because I think that's what Coley will want the most from his mobile qb

Advertisement
Back