2014 OL EXPECTED TO COMMIT

4 star kid next cycle and McDermott is a high 4 star kid and Miami locks and Wilson and Michel will be 5 star and Miami locks this class is Miami National Championship piece. Sony is Miami biggest recruit and most important since Frank Gore. Sony will be a top 10 player overall in the class and number 1 rb in the country.

Definitely agree with you on the 2014 class looking great. But, based on their tapes and resumes, right now Darling > McDermott and more likely to be the high 4 star guy (both do look like they should be 4 star players though).

Michel, I agree will/should be a 5 star for sure. Quincy Wilson doesn't look like a 5 star to me right now. He is big and rangy, and has a lot of talent. But, he is a lot like Kacy Rodgers at this juncture. Watch his tape, it doesn't wow you like Tim Irvin and Jaquan Johnson do on their tapes (2 2015 guys that I project at safety that I would call future 5 stars). I do think Quincy Wilson will be a nice 4 star prospect for our 2014 class though. Just trying to hedge some of the overhyping early.

2014 - Ermon Lane (WR from homestead) actually has 5 star potential.

Advertisement
He is @ American Heritage not Central..

think Heg was talking about Big Darling the ol.

Thats a great start to 2014 like others said i also believe Mcdermott is a lock to come here ....thats 2 bell cows on the line...something we will need if schollie reductions hit....you can have walk on depth at the skill spots...but @ a school like miami the talent level of walk on lineman is a joke.

4 star kid next cycle and McDermott is a high 4 star kid and Miami locks and Wilson and Michel will be 5 star and Miami locks this class is Miami National Championship piece. Sony is Miami biggest recruit and most important since Frank Gore. Sony will be a top 10 player overall in the class and number 1 rb in the country.

Definitely agree with you on the 2014 class looking great. But, based on their tapes and resumes, right now Darling > McDermott and more likely to be the high 4 star guy (both do look like they should be 4 star players though).

Michel, I agree will/should be a 5 star for sure. Quincy Wilson doesn't look like a 5 star to me right now. He is big and rangy, and has a lot of talent. But, he is a lot like Kacy Rodgers at this juncture. Watch his tape, it doesn't wow you like Tim Irvin and Jaquan Johnson do on their tapes (2 2015 guys that I project at safety that I would call future 5 stars). I do think Quincy Wilson will be a nice 4 star prospect for our 2014 class though. Just trying to hedge some of the overhyping early.

I want to see what Michel looks like coming back from his injury. He has gained a lot of weight. Have to also see how much Johnson and Irvin improve over the years. Sometimes 9th grade phenoms level off. Wilson has improved quite a bit this off-season. He is also a young. I don't think he'll turn 16 until late in the year so there's probably a lot of upside there. He's very physical though. Has anyone had a chance to see Sean White the QB from Chaminade? He's 2014.

I want to see what Michel looks like coming back from his injury. He has gained a lot of weight. Have to also see how much Johnson and Irvin improve over the years. Sometimes 9th grade phenoms level off. Wilson has improved quite a bit this off-season. He is also a young. I don't think he'll turn 16 until late in the year so there's probably a lot of upside there. He's very physical though. Has anyone had a chance to see Sean White the QB from Chaminade? He's 2014.

Good to hear on Wilson improving this offseason. Not that he didnt look good on tape. I just didnt think his tape was "wow" worthy. He does have special athleticism and size for the safety position at such a young age though and I'm excited to see how he progresses. Especially as a legacy

Advertisement

Good to hear on Wilson improving this offseason. Not that he didnt look good on tape. I just didnt think his tape was "wow" worthy. He does have special athleticism and size for the safety position at such a young age though and I'm excited to see how he progresses. Especially as a legacy

Everything I have seen this offseason has been at cornerback where he has looked outstanding. He has elite physical tools as a cornerback. With receivers getting bigger and bigger, I think corners are going to start looking more and more like he does.

Good call on Lane. Bonafide stud.

If we´re talking about 2014, what do people think about Quinton Flowers? I know he´s considered an "athlete", but does anyone think he has what it takes to play QB? He makes a couple of throws on his highlights that are just very solid for a soph: the 3rd play in, he throws across his body while sprinting to the left and bombs that s**t over 50 yds on the money with just a flick of the wrist. At the 3:20 mark he shows some nice touch for a youngster with a gun.

[video=youtube;ZOJCTC9YXpU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZOJCTC9YXpU[/video]

Advertisement

A legacy? Who is his dad?

A legacy? Who is his dad?

Chad Wilson

Advertisement
Back