2014 MLB Draft

good news is smith and Chester still haven't been taken, correct? and neither has lepore?I spoke to BigB (Brian gonzalez) earlier today but I didn't really get much, I'll let the situation settle down then talk to him again and ask where he stands. Even though I believe he goes (from talking to him and what I've heard), I would not be surprised at all if he's at miami come fall. Him being the orioles top pick obviously doesn't help our position
What's to talk about? UM has never landed a signee drafted nearly that high. He's gone.
You've written this before and you've been wrong before. Try a new theme.
Whatever, in 20+ years it hasn't happened. Too much money being thrown around in baseball.

Advertisement
good news is smith and Chester still haven't been taken, correct? and neither has lepore?I spoke to BigB (Brian gonzalez) earlier today but I didn't really get much, I'll let the situation settle down then talk to him again and ask where he stands. Even though I believe he goes (from talking to him and what I've heard), I would not be surprised at all if he's at miami come fall. Him being the orioles top pick obviously doesn't help our position
What's to talk about? UM has never landed a signee drafted nearly that high. He's gone.
Whatever, in 20+ years it hasn't happened. Too much money being thrown around in baseball.

But you said never.

But you said never.

54.gif

Advertisement
Back