2014 LBs

perryman continues having the year he is having he is gone, has a young baby and can easily get a 2 or 3 rnd pick and make easy money in the NFL...

I agree he is gone, and I dont blame him

Money will not be the deciding factor with Perryman from what I understand.

Elaborate.

He has family/friends to help with his child if there is good reason to come back next year. If this season goes well for the team and next season has the potential to be special i.e. a title run, definitely don't rule out DP staying his senior year. That's just what I've heard.

Advertisement
I posted in the other thread but imagine it would be something like this (I think Perryman leaves):

Armbrister/Figs, Kirby/Blue, Figs/Grace, McCord/AQM

Just a question but, why do you have McCord behind AQM in a 3-4? That is some elite talent from the both of them. They continue to grow, get stronger and faster, wouldn't you have both of them playing on the edges? Or do you have them sharing time to keep the pace up?

I posted in the other thread but imagine it would be something like this (I think Perryman leaves):

Armbrister/Figs, Kirby/Blue, Figs/Grace, McCord/AQM

Just a question but, why do you have McCord behind AQM in a 3-4? That is some elite talent from the both of them. They continue to grow, get stronger and faster, wouldn't you have both of them playing on the edges? Or do you have them sharing time to keep the pace up?

If they both are good in coverage then its a possibility. At the current time I'm not sure I could see McCord or AQM playing the role Armbrister played vs UF. That role doesn't play to their strengths.

Of course I think our D will continue to evolve as the players become more experienced and we get the right players in the system.

I'm just excited to watch the Defense the rest of the year, see what other schemes, wrinkles we incorporate. Also excited to get Bush back.

What about the transfer from Oklahoma State u 4 got him. Mustafa I think thats da name

We decided not to accept him a few week ago. Not sure if it was the beer bottle incident or what.

Next year Perryman should be long gone, so I hope we take the next month to groom some young talent. Next years' recruits will take some time to get adjusted. If Burns can't get any "burn" at CB, there's no way a freshman lb will step into the mold and this scheme, which is very complex for LB's to learn. Looking for Blue, Grace, and Figueroa to emerge next year.

You're thinking of the kid from Nebraska. I think Mustafa is in.

http://www.hurricanesports.com/ViewArticle.dbml?SPSID=658368&SPID=103763&DB_LANG=C&DB_OEM_ID=28700&ATCLID=208986660&Q_SEASON=2013

339.jpg

Now thats a bad *** looking mother ****er!

He's got good bloodlines too. His pops (Reggie Rutland) played for the Vikings, Browns and Raiders in the early 90's. I think he's gonna be a beast for us.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back