2014 Homestead (Fla.) South Dade WR C.J. Worton commits to

Advertisement
Only matters if he's on the same team with Ermon Lane. He's the prize out of Homestead. Tyre Brady is a stud and I think he's on his team.

Advertisement
pardon my language, but Coley is an enormous **********. He was recently quoted as telling a recruit in the papers as to "why would you go to Miami when they will have sanctions"

Negative recruiting at its finest and published, yet, there is no intelligent journalist out there who maybe explores this issue on a deeper level?

Yawn

Not one South Florida recruit will sign with FSU next year, or the year after, and the year after that

FSU is banned from South Florida. Let the kids name their leaders and favorites. In the end, Miami will choose who FSU is allowed to get from their home.

Advertisement
LOL... The seminoles do this all the time. If they don't like them by next year then they will get the sojourn shelton treatment. Like Pete said I want the best 20 from next year and I do not believe he's gonna make it.

I will let AG evaluate and bring in 15 studs from FL, and another 5 from OOS. That is our recipe.

At what point does the early offer/ taking commits from SoFla kids they dump later on going to start to backfire on FSU? Clearly, they have to offer early to get a head start, but this is starting to become a trend. Unless they start winning big this should become a problem for them, no?

Let me guess, this guy is close friends with Ermon Lane and FSU is using him as an 'In'. Its consistent with what they did for Matthew Thomas (Michael Johnson) and Mackenzie Alexander (Mackenro). Its a truly pathetic and lazy approach if you ask me.

Advertisement
rec_e_worton_576.jpg

Yawn

Not one South Florida recruit will sign with FSU next year, or the year after, and the year after that

FSU is banned from South Florida. Let the kids name their leaders and favorites. In the end, Miami will choose who FSU is allowed to get from their home.

FSU already has 3 South Florida kids and they're not even halfway done. Don't think we are in the position to ban them or anyone else in the country from scooping up kids. Until we are winning 8+ games annually that will not change.

I'm gonna be honest with you guys, I had never heard of him. That's not to say he's not a good player, but I'm just a little surprised.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Ok here's the deal...

He played for South Dade last year. I just talked to somebody who was very familiar with the Suth Dade program the last few years and he said that he's "very surprised" that FSU offered him

I prefer OOS schools coming into Dade/Broward poaching. We cant have them all, but I want all the ELITE players. Bobby Bowden said it best, "if they get their pick of the litter down there, they'd never lose a game".

Yawn

FSU already has 3 South Florida kids and they're not even halfway done. Don't think we are in the position to ban them or anyone else in the country from scooping up kids. Until we are winning 8+ games annually that will not change.

Lulz

Hey tell me how many South Florida kids has FSU landed since Al Go.den took over this team?

If you said 1 then that is 1 too many.

2 recruiting seasons and nothing. fSu has had 7 south Florida commits the past two seasons, not one signed.

They are banned. All they are doing is taking verbals from kids nobody wants

Advertisement
Back