2014 Game Worn Smoke Jersey's For Sale

Advertisement
I want coach coleys google glasses. I can google offensive plays from madden while looking stylish.

FYI, If anyone's interested fansedge.com has some 2014 game worn smoke jersey's for sale. Prices are 99.99 and 149.99, use promo LONGBALL for 25% off today. Just picked one up earlier today.

I don't have any fond memories of smoke jerseys, and I can't believe UM is paying folks between a hundred to a hundred fifty to take them off their hands.

They'd have to pay me $500, just to cover my personal disposal fee.

Advertisement
haven't ready any of the posts yet, but LOL. The caption under the jersey, "This Stacy Coley jersey was from his Sophomore year, the Cane's record that year was below .500"

If I'm buying game worn jerseys, I would want them to be from memorable games and seasons. Maybe thats just me

An appallingly ugly jersey worn in a(nother) game where UM was embarrassed by a hated rival on national television?

Yeah I'll pass.

The smoke jerseys remind me of sitting thru the worst failure of the al golden era - in a driving rain storm - in son life - night game - 2013 VA Tech.

I want nuttin' to do with those things.

I say toss the smoke jerseys with the joke from jersey.

Advertisement
Not buying another jersey until we start winning again. Ill still rock my Cane T-Shirts tho...

Already got hit with the "banana in the tailpipe" buying all four jerseys last year only for them to switch, so even if I had the money, this would be allowed to pass.

Advertisement
This is a long shot but if anyone bought a white or orange #35 jersey in the auctions that ended yesterday please send me a message

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back