2014 Game Worn Smoke Jersey's For Sale

bfite79

Recruit
FYI, If anyone's interested fansedge.com has some 2014 game worn smoke jersey's for sale. Prices are 99.99 and 149.99, use promo LONGBALL for 25% off today. Just picked one up earlier today.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Who the **** are some of you people?

$150 for a game-worn smoke jersey from 2014?

Why don't you just take $150 out of the ATM and rip into pieces.

[video=youtube;QXXTWac-5mo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QXXTWac-5mo[/video]

Advertisement
In case you ever want to be reminded of one of the worst seasons in Miami history, this is for you.

Advertisement
I just picked up Chickillo's game worn jersey and am currently examining it under the microscope. I'm hoping to find a stray body hair or maybe some bodily fluid. I'll let you guys know what if I strike gold. As a strong heterosexual man, I find nothing more sensuous than game-worn athletic gear. It really gets the endorphins going.

I just picked up Chickillo's game worn jersey and am currently examining it under the microscope. I'm hoping to find a stray body hair or maybe some bodily fluid. I'll let you guys know what if I strike gold. As a strong heterosexual man, I find nothing more sensuous than game-worn athletic gear. It really gets the endorphins going.

Whip out the UV light.

Whip out the UV light.

Thanks for the suggestion, but I don't want any false positives from beverage spills or anything innocuous of that sort. I want the real deal bodily fluids and pubic hairs.

I'm buying game-worn jerseys for a reason. If I wanted a new clean jersey I'd just buy one for half the price on the internet.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back