2013 Team

UMprodigy

Duke County Brah
Was watching the North Carolina game it was a "ESPN Classic" and was in disbelieve of how many players we had that year.

Armbrister, Thurston
Burns, Artie
Bush, Deon
Chickillo, Anthony
Cleveland, Asante
Coley, Stacy
Dorsett, Phillip
Elder, Corn
Feliciano, Jon
Flowers, Ereck
Gunter, Ladarius
Henderson, Seantrel
Howard, Tracy
Hurns, Allen
Jenkins, Rayshawn
Johnson, Duke
Linder, Brandon
McDermott, Shane
Muhammad, Al-Quadin
Perryman, Denzel
Pierre, Olsen
Walford, Clive
Waters, Herb
Figueroa, Alex

Left some players out because I don't think they impacted the season that much. Most of these guys are on a NFL active roster or will be. Crazy what this team maybe could of accomplished with good coaching. Couldn't believe how Deon was an freshman all-american and only came into the game because Kacy Rodgers got hurt. So hype those dark days are gone!

LETS GO CANES!

Advertisement
Was watching the North Carolina game it was a "ESPN Classic" and was in disbelieve of how many players we had that year.

Armbrister, Thurston
Burns, Artie
Bush, Deon
Chickillo, Anthony
Cleveland, Asante
Coley, Stacy
Dorsett, Phillip
Elder, Corn
Feliciano, Jon
Flowers, Ereck
Gunter, Ladarius
Henderson, Seantrel
Howard, Tracy
Hurns, Allen
Jenkins, Rayshawn
Johnson, Duke
Linder, Brandon
McDermott, Shane
Muhammad, Al-Quadin
Perryman, Denzel
Pierre, Olsen
Walford, Clive
Waters, Herb
Figueroa, Alex

Left some players out because I don't think they impacted the season that much. Most of these guys are on a NFL active roster or will be. Crazy what this team maybe could of accomplished with good coaching. Couldn't believe how Deon was an freshman all-american and only came into the game because Kacy Rodgers got hurt. So hype those dark days are gone!

LETS GO CANES!

Trying not to be depressed by this.

Advertisement
This was the season I knew golden was a corch the wheels just came off the wagon after the FSU game can you imagine Diaz and richt coaching these guys..... Would have been 10 win season

I knew Golden was a corch when No D produce the worst D ever seen to the human eye and made excuses. Even though there were mad hints in the very first game against Maryland

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

if it wasn't for all the banners this **** would probably still be here, the thought of that makes me cringe

I will never watch a game under that regime. I wanna pretend I was sleeping and just woke up

Advertisement
It's some great players and great Canes on that list but I've just tried to forget that the entire Shannon/Golden era ever existed..

Was actually a very underrated squad that ran into a buzzsaw in tally and mailed it in the rest of the way (Sound familiar?).

Advertisement
Good squad but most of those guys we overhyped because we know their name. Most haven't made a difference at the next level and they were quitters while they were here.

Was actually a very underrated squad that ran into a buzzsaw in tally and mailed it in the rest of the way (Sound familiar?).

Lol we didn't get worse over the course of 2013 like some posters claim. We were just a mediocre team all season long that faced less bad competition and stopped getting lucky starting in game 8.

Advertisement
I always say to my boys one day were going to look back at the 2013 team & say how in the **** did they only win 9 games. On paper they are silly.

This was the season I knew golden was a corch the wheels just came off the wagon after the FSU game can you imagine Diaz and richt coaching these guys..... Would have been 10 win season

Honestly I first became skeptical of Golden after he brought back Kehoe as OL coach, and became even more skeptical after the 2011 Maryland game. I pretty much knew for a fact Golden was a coRch after the 2012 Kansas State game, or at the very latest the 2012 Notre Dame game. And most Miami fans I talked to seemed to feel the same about Golden as I did. Until I read some old threads on CIS I didn't realize that a lot of people were slurping Golden for 3.5 years.

Last edited:
I knew Golden was a corch when No D produce the worst D ever seen to the human eye and made excuses. Even though there were mad hints in the very first game against Maryland

I remember watching that first game against Maryland and thinking wtf?!?!?! Our CBs played 15 yards off the receivers while Maryland marched up and down the field using quick throws to their wideouts and WR screens. For four quarters No'D refused to adjust and move our DBs up.

Advertisement
Back