2013 Team

I seriously feel bad for all of those players. That tape should prevent that fat tub of **** from ever coaching again.

Advertisement
Was watching the North Carolina game it was a "ESPN Classic" and was in disbelieve of how many players we had that year.

Armbrister, Thurston - UDFA, Lions
Burns, Artie - 1st Round Pick, Steelers
Bush, Deon - 4th Round Pick, Bears
Chickillo, Anthony - 6th Round Pick, Steelers
Cleveland, Asante - UDFA, Chargers
Coley, Stacy - TBD, Likely 5th Round Pick
Dorsett, Phillip - 1st Round Pick, Colts
Elder, Corn - TBD, Likely 3rd Round Pick
Feliciano, Jon - 4th Round Pick, Raiders
Flowers, Ereck - 1st Round Pick, Giants
Gunter, Ladarius - UDFA, Starting on Packers
Henderson, Seantrel - 7th Round Pick, Bills
Howard, Tracy - UDFA, Browns
Hurns, Allen - UDFA, Starter on Jaguars
Jenkins, Rayshawn - TBD, likely 3rd round pick
Johnson, Duke - 3rd Round Pick, Browns
Linder, Brandon - 3rd Round Pick, Jaguars
McDermott, Shane - UDFA, Free Agent
Muhammad, Al-Quadin - TBD, likely UDFA (because hes an idiot)
Perryman, Denzel - 2nd Round Pick, Chargers
Pierre, Olsen - UDFA, Cardinals
Walford, Clive - 3rd Round Pick, Raiders
Waters, Herb - UDFA, Packers
Figueroa, Alex - ****** person

Left some players out because I don't think they impacted the season that much. Most of these guys are on a NFL active roster or will be. Crazy what this team maybe could of accomplished with good coaching. Couldn't believe how Deon was an freshman all-american and only came into the game because Kacy Rodgers got hurt. So hype those dark days are gone!

LETS GO CANES!

Edited your original post for you

Advertisement
All that NFL caliber talent yet couldn't quite get the coaches to figure out how to shoot the gaps on WF's 32 yard OL splits.

lets talk about the misses or we gun ignore that..........which still point to that ****** staff and like someone mentiones these cats aint do **** in the nfl. Thats how i measured the 00 01 canes.........we were savage but then in the NFL u saw how good we really were

lets talk about the misses or we gun ignore that..........which still point to that ****** staff and like someone mentiones these cats aint do **** in the nfl. Thats how i measured the 00 01 canes.........we were savage but then in the NFL u saw how good we really were

Even with the misses, look at my post, we still had 21 players that are on a team/will be on a team after the draft.

Even with the misses, look at my post, we still had 21 players that are on a team/will be on a team after the draft.

show me what they did in the league and show me what the misses did and are currently doing in the league..............its only fair because that list u put up is amped up cuz we miami fans. Take those glasses off and mention the coopers freemans collins......etc. Tell me Freeman is better than Duke because of coaching to me thats crazy (freeman is better because hes faster and more gifted) ......its all even know in the nfl they r all getting the right coaching and the studs will stand out.

Advertisement
If Duke Johnson played in the Atlanta offense, he would put up the same numbers as Freeman. Every single RB that has played in that Kyle Shanahan zone running scheme has shined.

There is really nothing special about Freeman.

Combine 40 Yard Dash

Duke 4.54
Freeman 4.58

Duke is also bigger.

Dwinstitles....weak takes my man.

With competent coaching, the 2013 team loses 1 game max. Unfortunately, Al Golden is the worst head coach in the history of the program by far and will never be a head coach at any level again.

I knew Golden was a corch when No D produce the worst D ever seen to the human eye and made excuses. Even though there were mad hints in the very first game against Maryland

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

I admit I was making excuses after that game... But that game was hard to watch... Same play killed us all game... But that nd game in 12 told me everything I needed to know.... Running the same running play (he dive) up the middle for no less than 6 yards a carry down the field.... No adjustments at all... What kinda **** is that

I will admit I gave golden to much slack for to long due to sanctions. As time passed I joined the pitchfork crowd I was ready for the axe after 2013

Advertisement

show me what they did in the league and show me what the misses did and are currently doing in the league..............its only fair because that list u put up is amped up cuz we miami fans. Take those glasses off and mention the coopers freemans collins......etc. Tell me Freeman is better than Duke because of coaching to me thats crazy (freeman is better because hes faster and more gifted) ......its all even know in the nfl they r all getting the right coaching and the studs will stand out.

I'm not arguing that we missed top guys thoug. I'm arguing that even with what we had we shoulda been ******* teams up.

we have at least 10+ guys that have started over a season or most a season playing in the NFL.
And Duke's better than Freeman.

You're right that we missed out on a ton of talent, but you have to see that the single biggest problem was coaching. It's not that we had the best team possible, but that team could have and needed to win 3 more games before we bother to discuss misses.

Advertisement
All I can remember from these guys was leaving the stadium after A loss and then seeing them being happy shouting people out on IG or social media not even caring about the game .... LOL

Advertisement
Back