2013 RB Alex Collins (Plantation, Florida) | UM Commit

Thunderdome
Miami commit.

[video=youtube;flMzZWY-elA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=flMzZWY-elA&feature=related[/video]

Advertisement
You almost always sit up a bit with a raised eyebrow when you see a speed back cut plays back inside. If he works out hard and puts on another 10-15 pounds, we're looking at a more stout variant of Clinton Portis.

He needs to hit the classroom hard. I believe he was academically ineligible to play HS football his 1st 2 years, still plenty of time though. Don't want another Leggett situation, for Miami or the kid.

Advertisement
He needs to hit the classroom hard. I believe he was academically ineligible to play HS football his 1st 2 years, still plenty of time though. Don't want another Leggett situation, for Miami or the kid.

it is a positive that he worked himself back to being eligible

maybe he has his head on straight now

plenty of time/opportunities to get his grades in order still

Advertisement
Maybe it's just me, but does the tape look sped up a little bit for certain runs?

Maybe the kid is just that fast lol

he was at dillard..where he admitted wasnt good for him..(who is it good for?)...and transferred to south plantation where he is flourishing...........i think helll get elgible with the move to south plant most of their kids make it in..and he has a jump with the commitment so all he needs to focus on is the test ..and getting some of those bad grades early on wiped off.(online.night school)

Advertisement

it is a positive that he worked himself back to being eligible

maybe he has his head on straight now

plenty of time/opportunities to get his grades in order still

IIRC in his interviews he sounded like a well spoken kid, not one you would expect to have grade issues. Maybe he just needed the kick in the pants to get going.

You almost always sit up a bit with a raised eyebrow when you see a speed back cut plays back inside. If he works out hard and puts on another 10-15 pounds, we're looking at a more stout variant of Clinton Portis.

That's the exact comparison I was going to make. Very similar in terms of shiftiness and vision.

Advertisement
I was amazed as he squirted full speed through cracks a greased ****roach couldn't squeeze through.

I agree - grades, grades, grades.

he's got the sweetest feet since Rudy Huxtable was rushing for all those yards on that one episode of the Cosby Show

Advertisement
Back