2013 elite 11

Anonymous274945958675743

Redshirt Freshman
Banned
I missed kaayas elite 11 documentary last year. I've watched every year but last year and given the news.... Anyone know where to find it? I haven't been able to find it on YouTube....

Advertisement
Advertisement
Thanks dude I was hoping to find the full hour show they do. I saw another interview where dulcet talked about how poised and good of thrower he isz lol consistency!

Thanks dude I was hoping to find the full hour show they do. I saw another interview where dulcet talked about how poised and good of thrower he isz lol consistency!

DO NOT WATCH THE SHOW. Just a warning. The entire hour long show focuses on that scrub Gator Will Grier and his dad. Seriously...you barely even see Kaaya mentioned. It was a ****show.

Advertisement

DO NOT WATCH THE SHOW. Just a warning. The entire hour long show focuses on that scrub Gator Will Grier and his dad. Seriously...you barely even see Kaaya mentioned. It was a ****show.
I agree. Thats all I honestly remember from watching it was Will grier and his dad connection with each other. I was trying to get a feel for Kayaa but it was hard.

Wtf really? I wanted to see if I could hear some good feedback. Dilfer knows what's up. -.- dadgum.

Wtf really? I wanted to see if I could hear some good feedback. Dilfer knows what's up. -.- dadgum.

Yup. I tuned in for Kaaya and got a face full of Gator bull****. Love the Elite 11 but my bias didn't help but leave me ****ed off

I agree. Thats all I honestly remember from watching it was Will grier and his dad connection with each other. I was trying to get a feel for Kayaa but it was hard.

Exactly. I still haven't decided who is the bigger douche too- father or son.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back