2013 DT Keith Bryant

Status
Not open for further replies.

USNAVYCANE

All American
Maude
Class of 2013 Delray Beach (FL) Atlantic High School DT Keith Bryant says schools recruiting him hardest right now are Miami, Florida State, West Virginia and USF.

"And Rutgers sends me tickets to their games, but that's kind of far," Bryant said. "Pretty much everybody is sending me mail."

But there's one school that stands out most for Bryant.

"Miami - that's the school I want to go to," he says. "That's been my school since I was little, my favorite school.

"I even have a Miami tag on my car, Miami book bag, Miami keys. I love Miami."

Asked if he thinks the Canes will offer down the road, Bryant said, "I hope they do. I don't know if they will. They send letters inviting me to games, seem interested."

He adds that "I'd commit right away if they offer me, on the spot. Miami, that's the school to go to."

Bryant attended a pair of UM's summer camp sessions and says he thinks he impressed coaches there.

"Coach (Jethro) Franklin, he loves me," Bryant said. "He had me work with a special group of defensive tackles when I was there. He said he liked my speed, that I had a lot of power, said I was doing things quick and fast."

So far Bryant's lone early offer is from Marshall.

Advertisement
The chosen one. This program need somebody like this at tackle. I'm considering quitting my job to tutor him full time.

[video=youtube;irW-szX4qBI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=irW-szX4qBI[/video]

Isn't that the same school that Debose came from and they usually have grade problems?

Advertisement
Isn't that the same school that Debose came from and they usually have grade problems?

Na, Bryant Dubose went to Northeast.

This guy is from Atlantic in Delray Beach. Same place as Brandon Flowers, Preston Parker and Orlando Franklin.

Advertisement
Class of 2013 Delray Beach (FL) Atlantic High School DT Keith Bryant says schools recruiting him hardest right now are Miami, Florida State, West Virginia and USF.

"And Rutgers sends me tickets to their games, but that's kind of far," Bryant said. "Pretty much everybody is sending me mail."

But there's one school that stands out most for Bryant.

"Miami - that's the school I want to go to," he says. "That's been my school since I was little, my favorite school.

"I even have a Miami tag on my car, Miami book bag, Miami keys. I love Miami."

Asked if he thinks the Canes will offer down the road, Bryant said, "I hope they do. I don't know if they will. They send letters inviting me to games, seem interested."

He adds that "I'd commit right away if they offer me, on the spot. Miami, that's the school to go to."

Bryant attended a pair of UM's summer camp sessions and says he thinks he impressed coaches there.

"Coach (Jethro) Franklin, he loves me," Bryant said. "He had me work with a special group of defensive tackles when I was there. He said he liked my speed, that I had a lot of power, said I was doing things quick and fast."

So far Bryant's lone early offer is from Marshall.

Wow look at this dogsh*t now......

Advertisement
LOL

I had an imurcane flashback from the grassy premium board. He use to always bump old *** threads.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back