2013 DB Mackenro Alexander (Immokalee, Florida)

Advertisement
Lol. Once again another thread where the guy we offered sucks and the one that got away is the god and the subject of the thread discussion.

Cot damned....what a predictable fanbase

Lol. Once again another thread where the guy we offered sucks and the one that got away is the god and the subject of the thread discussion. Cot damned....what a predictable fanbase
Well, seeing that Mackensie is #3 rated CB in the country and Mackenro is the #77 rated S the country I can see why some people would *****.... Personally I think it is a Package deal to get Mackensie..... Throw in Deadrin Senat and and complete the trifecta!!!!

Last edited:
Advertisement
Lol. Once again another thread where the guy we offered sucks and the one that got away is the god and the subject of the thread discussion. Cot damned....what a predictable fanbase
Well, seeing that Mackensie is #3 rated CB in the country and Mackenro is the #77 rated S the country I can see why some people would ****.... Personally I think it is a Package deal to get Mackensie..... Throw in Deadrin Senat and and complete the trifecta!!!!

He meant people dumping on Howard, who 2 months ago was being crowned, as soon as another guy comes along. No one is ever able to say things like "Wow, Howard is awesome, I like this guy just as much, what a great gosh darn combo they might be!"

He meant people dumping on Howard, who 2 months ago was being crowned, as soon as another guy comes along. No one is ever able to say things like "Wow, Howard is awesome, I like this guy just as much, what a great gosh darn combo they might be!"

I think it's more of a "alright cool we got Howard, now let's move on, next!" Isn't that the way Canes should be? Why should we be content with one stud recruit...look at Alabama and USC's recruiting as examples. Maybe I'm speaking for other people too much but the consensus from Canes and non-Canes alike is that Howard is a 5* but Mackensie is even better.

Advertisement

I think it's more of a "alright cool we got Howard, now let's move on, next!" Isn't that the way Canes should be? Why should we be content with one stud recruit...look at Alabama and USC's recruiting as examples. Maybe I'm speaking for other people too much but the consensus from Canes and non-Canes alike is that Howard is a 5* but Mackensie is even better.

Complete and utter bullshyt. Howard was THE stud Db recruit nationally and now, all of a suddenly, since we got him he blows compared to the guy we haven't got.

Enter this post in the message board cliche Hall of Fame.

Guarantee if we got this guy he would, all of a suddenly, suck monkey nuts compared to the next guy we haven't got.

Advertisement
Back