2013 DB Mackenro Alexander (Immokalee, Florida)

Thunderdome
Miami offer.

[video=youtube;ROBsOLw0BPs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ROBsOLw0BPs[/video]

Advertisement
**** AG knows wtf he is doing. all these early offers look like top in state prospects and most of them are seemingly in areas that we should and have done well in.

one common thing about all these kids that I noticed is that they all have non stop motors and go 100% from whistle to whistle

**** AG knows wtf he is doing. all these early offers look like top in state prospects and most of them are seemingly in areas that we should and have done well in.

one common thing about all these kids that I noticed is that they all have non stop motors and go 100% from whistle to whistle

Yeah hopefully being the same school Edge, and Javarris James are from will have some influence.

His twin brother (i believe) Mackensie committed to Tennessee without ever being there. His coach was pretty confused by it. All the sites list Mackensie as the better prospect, wonder if we have or will offer.

Advertisement
His twin brother (i believe) Mackensie committed to Tennessee without ever being there. His coach was pretty confused by it. All the sites list Mackensie as the better prospect, wonder if we have or will offer.

Yep, Mackensie is the star.

If he isn't a top 5 CB prospect nationally, then I want to see one.

Him and his brother grew up Miami fans. I read a article where Mackenro said he was shocked that his brother committed to Tennessee.

Mackensie Alexander is Tracy Howard level good. Has to be one of the top CBs in the 2013 class.

Awful lot of pressure in Immokalee to go to Miami if you've got an offer. Edge has done a boatloat for that community and his close ties to the U mean that Immokalee is an orange and green town.

Advertisement
Awful lot of pressure in Immokalee to go to Miami if you've got an offer. Edge has done a boatloat for that community and his close ties to the U mean that Immokalee is an orange and green town.

I would love for these immokalee boys to go to Miami because of those ties but they also have Wisconsin and Ohio St. coming for them. Usf has also been around.

I know Mackensie is but I am not sure about Mackenro. Have not heard of him as being highly regarded.

Advertisement
MacKenro is not a top 20 school type recruit. He is lower BCS school territory. MUCH better than Keith Brown's brother.

Advertisement
Makes me sick to my stomach to hear Senat committed to the holes so early on. Really was hoping this kid had his head about him.

Senat will change his mind a bunch of times. I expect him to be a Cane in the end tho. Mackensie Alexander i hear he wants to get away for college will see could be Tracy Howard all over again.

South Florida studs like Mackensie need to be here, in the orange and white. Once Tennessee flames out with another 4 or 5 win season and Dooley is canned, he'll be dying to come here. Better hope all the spots aren't filled by then.

FWIW, there's a story on canestime where FSU's DT pledge, Maquedius Bain, is rethinking his decision already and we are heavily in the mix for him.

South Florida studs like Mackensie need to be here, in the orange and white. Once Tennessee flames out with another 4 or 5 win season and Dooley is canned, he'll be dying to come here. Better hope all the spots aren't filled by then.

FWIW, there's a story on canestime where FSU's DT pledge, Maquedius Bain, is rethinking his decision already and we are heavily in the mix for him.

Lol, yeah, I read that story.

Kid says he wants to play as a freshman, and he has only played organized football for 1 year. lulz

If that's what he wants, then he definitely needs to look elsewhere. Problem is, he wouldn't be good enough to start at DT for any of the big 3 as a frosh. Kid just needs to check his ego and lower expectations a tad. I'd like to see him stick with us.

Advertisement
Back