2013 and 2104 LB recruits

NotoriousJJE

Sophomore
Golden says that we have no depth at LB and losing cookie and DP are showcasing that. Our LB's for the Gtech came are scary (gaines, Cornelius, Johnson, armbrister, Paul). It looks like we are going to have playmakers in Johnson, Kirby, and Perryman. But limited to no talent behind them.

Besides Thomas and grace, who are we recruiting at Lb? We need difference makers there big time and I don't see a whole lot of guys on the Miami landscape. I understand we have a great chance with grace and we are in the battle for Thomas, but who are our back up plans?

I know golden has a plan, but its a bit scary no?

Peter, care to shed some light?

Advertisement
As far as 2013, adding Thomas and Grace would give us a LB group of Denzel, EJ, Kirby, Paul, Thomas, Grace, Cornileus, and Terry which looks really good to me

Pete, you've really been on your game here recently.

With all the chaos lately of people rushing to the recruiting boards to see how Golden is going to fix our horrible depth at certain positions, you've done an excellent job of making an effort to answer everyone's questions. Lol, you've been all over these threads.

Just wanted to give you a shout out man, keep up the good work.

Advertisement
Pete, you've really been on your game here recently.

With all the chaos lately of people rushing to the recruiting boards to see how Golden is going to fix our horrible depth at certain positions, you've done an excellent job of making an effort to answer everyone's questions. Lol, you've been all over these threads.

Just wanted to give you a shout out man, keep up the good work.

wat he said...

Advertisement
As far as 2013, adding Thomas and Grace would give us a LB group of Denzel, EJ, Kirby, Paul, Thomas, Grace, Cornileus, and Terry which looks really good to me
I think that group plus Blue, and minus Cornelius (thus far) sounds pretty good. Pretty sure Grace would redshirt. If Golden has already expressed for him to put on weight, I'm sure on good year of training is in store once he gets to Coral Gables.

THis is the way it would break down next year:

SEniors- Gaines, cornelius, Craig
Juniors- Paul, DP, armbrister, fentress
Sophomore- Johnson, Kirby, terry
Freshmen- blue, Thomas, grace

So we have players in DP, Johnson, Kirby and Thomas.
Maybes in terry, blue, grace, Paul, Gaines
JAG's in armbrister, fentress, Craig, Cornelius

Color me skeptical, but that is 13 LB's on the roster for next year? Btw, who the **** is Craig?

THis is the way it would break down next year:

SEniors- Gaines, cornelius, Craig
Juniors- Paul, DP, armbrister, fentress
Sophomore- Johnson, Kirby, terry
Freshmen- blue, Thomas, grace

So we have players in DP, Johnson, Kirby and Thomas.
Maybes in terry, blue, grace, Paul, Gaines
JAG's in armbrister, fentress, Craig, Cornelius

Color me skeptical, but that is 13 LB's on the roster for next year? Btw, who the **** is Craig?

Craig and Fentress are Walk-Ons so they won't factor in playing time

Advertisement
I'm interested to see what Gionni Paul can do against Georgia Tech. He had some fanfare coming out of high school, but he's been quiet thus far.

Advertisement
I'm interested to see what Gionni Paul can do against Georgia Tech. He had some fanfare coming out of high school, but he's been quiet thus far.

Yeah, injuries have really stunted him making a contribution so far but he looked good against BCC(I know, I know) so it will be interesting to see how he does against GT. Although you have to wonder if that would be a fair assessment to what he can do with our Dline and them pounding the ball.

i seen Craig in on two tackles of regular time against BCC.

hE HAS SIZE AND IS A SOLID SPECIAL TEAM WALK ON..as well as Fentress who is a beast on kickoffs.

Advertisement
Back