S Ray Ray Armstrong
S Vaughn Telemaque
S AJ Highsmith
CB Brandon McGee
CB Davon Johnson
K Jake Wieclaw
P Dalton Botts

17.gif

******* excellent gif. impeccable placement, friend. + rep.

I follow this team pretty closely and I wasnt even sure if ben jones was on the team anymore. havent heard from him since 2009.

Advertisement
Pretty bad when VT is your biggest loss

Its crazy that VT will be a 4 year starter, tells you where the talent level was at some positions on this team.

This is just my own personal observations but two guys from that class that really fell off due to adding too much weight were MRob and VT.

VT had range in high school, skinny/lean, a playmaker but not much of a hitter. He is about twice the size he was when you watch his high school film and his range went to absolute ****. We really lacked someone that could cover space too. MRob, same thing. Just too much ugly weight IMO, really negated what was his biggest strengths.

Always easier to look back but I remember thinking it within the first year.

Advertisement
Pretty bad when VT is your biggest loss

Its crazy that VT will be a 4 year starter, tells you where the talent level was at some positions on this team.

This is just my own personal observations but two guys from that class that really fell off due to adding too much weight were MRob and VT.

VT had range in high school, skinny/lean, a playmaker but not much of a hitter. He is about twice the size he was when you watch his high school film and his range went to absolute ****. We really lacked someone that could cover space too. MRob, same thing. Just too much ugly weight IMO, really negated what was his biggest strengths.

Always easier to look back but I remember thinking it within the first year.

But Swassey makes you lose weight how the **** does this happen?

Advertisement
That sums up some of the mediocrity we have witnessed the last few years. There are going to a be a lot of true freshman and Sophmore called on to make an immediate impact.

Mediocrity?! We wish that was a mediocre class.

Holy **** there isn't one single half way decent player on that list besides the kickers. Incredible.

So is mike James. Love that guy and hope he has an awesome senior year. Don't see how anyone can hate on that guy

Advertisement
Back