2003 Canes vs. Turds — The Comeback

Advertisement
Hester’s KO return is one of the most incredible sports moments I’ve ever witnessed.

After a day of **** talking, drinking and fighting in the parking lot and stands, that stadium was ready to explode by kickoff.

And man did it. That had to be one of the top two or three loudest plays in Orange Bowl history.

Hester’s KO return is one of the most incredible sports moments I’ve ever witnessed.

After a day of **** talking, drinking and fighting in the parking lot and stands, that stadium was ready to explode by kickoff.

And man did it. That had to be one of the top two or three loudest plays in Orange Bowl history.
Game was insane. Probably my favorite Canes game of all time.

Advertisement
As the season gets closer, I find myself watching this video every other day. Credit to CaneFreak2001 for making these.

Oh, and absolutely nothing is more satisfying than watching Berlin do the **** chomp-throat slash after the win was sealed.

I love watching this, still have the whole game on videotape at home

As the season gets closer, I find myself watching this video every other day. Credit to CaneFreak2001 for making these.

Oh, and absolutely nothing is more satisfying than watching Berlin do the **** chomp-throat slash after the win was sealed.

Can someone tell me why everytime a video is posted it says unavailable when I hit play?

Thanks

Advertisement
2002 was incredible also. When they blocked a punt in the 2nd quarter they actually thought they were going to beat us. Andre Johnson was a beast that day. A man amongst boys.

I was in the WEZ that night, it was f@ckin insane, two chicks got in a hellacious brawl right next to me. It was complete mayhem on Hester's TD and then Gore's winner. Berlin will always be a Cane legend for his performance that night. Beard was also huge that night.

Advertisement
I was in the WEZ that night, it was f@ckin insane, two chicks got in a hellacious brawl right next to me. It was complete mayhem on Hester's TD and then Gore's winner. Berlin will always be a Cane legend for his performance that night. Beard was also huge that night.

I had moved out of Miami at this point and got what I thought were great seats on the 45-hard line mid-way up (ten rows in front of overhang.)

Turned out to be a wine-and-cheese crowd that didn't care for my WEZ ways. Literally almost wound up fighting a bunch of OUR fans that I was cussing out for sitting on their hands all night, demoralized when down, 33-10.

Of course when the comeback was underway and completed at 38-33, everyone wanted to be best friends—but I still wanted to smack them. (I was 29 at the time; most of these people were 50ish dorks.)

Only crap part of that game was not sitting where I used to sit for games and being a part of the crowd action.

Most sustained adrenaline I've ever experienced in a sporting event in my life....and I was a 4th line winger on the 1980 Miracle on Ice Team USA hockey team.

I'll say this much. Brock Berlin had a straight on laser beam throw on a few of those. I haven't seen that in a while.

Advertisement

Still remember this game like it was yesterday;

Was at Claims Jumpers right down the street from School. W my frat brothers, one was a Nebraska fan, two were USCw fans, and was w another homie that was a FSU fan.

Couldn’t even eat my sliders I was so ****ed as to what was happening. Then the comeback, the W, and my screaming at all those mofos clowning me throughout the game.

perhaps one of the greatest Canes game ever.

may 8/24/2019 overthrow this one as the greatest!!

let's go

Last edited:
It felt like the OB was going to collapse when Hester was free. 8 year old me was wylin

Advertisement
Back