2000 Miami staff

supacane

Senior
I am looking to do a YouTube video, and I cant find the full butch Davis staff for his last season at Miami. Does anyone either know all the staff members from that team or where I can find them?

Advertisement
I am looking to do a YouTube video, and I cant find the full butch Davis staff for his last season at Miami. Does anyone either know all the staff members from that team or where I can find them?
OC & QB: Larry Coker
RB: Don Soldinger
WR: Curtis Johnson
TE: Rob Chudzinski
OL: Art Kehoe
DC: Greg Schiano
DL: Greg Mark
LB: Vernon Hargreaves
DB & Special Teams: Chuck Pagano

Advertisement
Advertisement
OC & QB: Larry Coker
RB: Don Soldinger
WR: Curtis Johnson
TE: Rob Chudzinski
OL: Art Kehoe
DC: Greg Schiano
DL: Greg Mark
LB: Vernon Hargreaves
DB & Special Teams: Chuck Pagano
that's a **** good staff, always liked Schiano as DC.....Soldinger was a stud,Chud was an HC in NFLCurtis Johnson had a good NFL career Pagano was an NFL HC...... seems like Butch knew as much about staff as he did personnel

Advertisement
Chucks B-Day today @dsddcane
120595393_3734998133201001_2802151887421343578_n.png

Advertisement
This was a great staff. Butch was a great coach and nice guy. I spoke with him at Hecht Center before the 2000 season began. They had a list goals on a whiteboard for the 2000 season. The FSU game had an asterisk next to it. The goal was to average 300 yards passing and 200 yards rushing per game. The staff knew how loaded they were at the running back position. James Jackson, Najeh Davenport, Clinton Portis, and Jarrett Payton. Plus they had Willis MacGahee as a true freshman and DJ Williams playing some fullback for the year.

Advertisement
Back