2 Years Building The Trenches

Guys, "This guy" Allan Goldman "needing to" improve this team in the trecnches guy's "if he" wanting to reatained as UM's Head football coaching Guys.

Guys, "This Guy" Allan Goldman has "Missed out" on some key "defensive tackle" recruting guYs and "the shcemes" gUys Need to "becoming" more adapted to Aggressive Football in the trechnes guys.

Guy's, "This team" IS ALSO needing to "adoption" a "blue collared work ethnics" guYs and a "lunchpail Mentrality" like the ones we have under Urbran Meyers gUys,.
Is this viewed as good schtick on some planet?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Guys, "This guy" Allan Goldman "needing to" improve this team in the trecnches guy's "if he" wanting to reatained as UM's Head football coaching Guys.

Guys, "This Guy" Allan Goldman has "Missed out" on some key "defensive tackle" recruting guYs and "the shcemes" gUys Need to "becoming" more adapted to Aggressive Football in the trechnes guys.

Guy's, "This team" IS ALSO needing to "adoption" a "blue collared work ethnics" guYs and a "lunchpail Mentrality" like the ones we have under Urbran Meyers gUys,.

You know what is the absolute worst... Wanting to tell some douche Buckeye fan to go take a swim in a pool of gasoline and enjoy a pack of cigs but you can't because our coach is an *******!

Why do our fans continue to look at kids as talent and forget that this staff does not use talent to their advantage? It's Golden's system first, second and third. Golden would run the same system at Bama and still lose a couple games a year......we have had the talent but he fails to use it.

B/c yours is great?

Advertisement
You've convinced me. That gUys thing is a riot. I just didn't get all the levels to it the first time around.

You know what is the absolute worst... Wanting to tell some douche Buckeye fan to go take a swim in a pool of gasoline and enjoy a pack of cigs but you can't because our coach is an *******!

guYS, "yOU GUYS' needing to look "around" for othering coachings guYs who "understanding" frundamentals in the Trhenches GUy's.

GUy's "we having" Urbran Meyers guY's who is "resolutionizing" college football Guy's.

Earth, as far as I know

Advertisement
Guy's, "I'm thinking" guy's that this guy is "overly Optimistics" about the State of the Trhenches at University of Miami under "this guy" Allan Goldman guY's.

It's kind of strange - I find the 3TA schtick incredibly moranic but it makes me crack up every cotdang time. The random apostrophes, misspellings, capitalized letters, etc., get me all the time.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back