2 Years Building The Trenches

Hstokes1447

Junior
With most of the 2015 class enrolled, lets take a look at what we have in the trenches.

OT Trevor Darling 4 star
OT Kc McDermott 4 star
OG Joe Brown NR
OG Tyler Grimsley 2 star
C Nick Linder 3 star

DE Chad Thomas 5 star
DE Demetrius Jackson 4 star
DE Trent Harris 4 star
DT Anthony Moten 4 star
DT Michael Wyche 4 star
DT Calvin Heurtelou 4 star
DT Courtel Jenkins 3 star

OT Tyree St. Louis 4 star
OT Bar Milo 4 star
OT Brendan Loftus 3 star
OG Jahair Jones 3 star
OG Hayden Mahoney 3 star
OG Tyler Gauthier 3 star

DE Gerald Willis III 5 star
DE Scott Patchan 4 star
DE Jamie Gordinier 3 star
DT Kendrick Norton 4 star
DT Ryan Fines 3 star
DT Richard McIntosh 3 star

This staff has signed 24 guys who will be playing in the trenches.

Best: DE, this position is really starting to look like a championship caliber unit. There is depth and talent for days at DE *OT is a close 2nd

Worst: OG, this group scares the crap out of me, I pray that someone can step up and surprise. If Kc McDermott & Kendrick Norton move to OG this position will quickly become one of the best on the team.

Overall: I give this unit a B- there were some huge misses over the past 2 recruiting cycles but still pretty solid.

Advertisement
Best trenches in the country. Bar none

Our DE group is the best group at that position that I've seen anywhere in the last 5 years. People don't even know DJackson, but he's a future #1 overall NFL pick.

Advertisement

Our DE group is the best group at that position that I've seen anywhere in the last 5 years. People don't even know DJackson, but he's a future #1 overall NFL pick.

Book Ends
VZRCLBWKWZDLRIU.20140605185927.jpg

#31 Demetrius Jackson
6'5" 250

VWIIECSNGJSWDTF.20140605181334.jpg

#9 Chad Thomas
6'5" 265

february-5-2014-demetrius-jackson-and-chad-thomas-from-booker-t-washington-DT0JWT.jpg

It would be nice if they can produce like the pair below:
3606add6b980cde61feb6191908f6f18.jpg
d464f35c67f35062ee76ddd75a131f47.jpg

Last edited:
Advertisement
OL lacks depth and experience. Can't expect a couple untested freshmen from 2015 Class to provide quality backup. I just can't bring myself to have a positive assessment of the OL. DL I do believe will be a strong unit though not dominating because of coaching and scheme. The OL recruiting failures over the past 3 years will hurt, no two ways about it.

Our DE group is the best group at that position that I've seen anywhere in the last 5 years. People don't even know DJackson, but he's a future [URL=https://www.canesinsight.com/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=1]#1 [/URL] overall NFL pick.

Book Ends
VZRCLBWKWZDLRIU.20140605185927.jpg

#31 Demetrius Jackson
6'5" 250

VWIIECSNGJSWDTF.20140605181334.jpg

#9 Chad Thomas
6'5" 265

february-5-2014-demetrius-jackson-and-chad-thomas-from-booker-t-washington-DT0JWT.jpg

It would be nice if they can produce like the pair below:
3606add6b980cde61feb6191908f6f18.jpg
d464f35c67f35062ee76ddd75a131f47.jpg

Lang and Holmes?

That's their floor.

You heard Franchise. we have at least one #1 overall pick in the draft at DE. We might have three.

LULZ at titans like AQM, Chad, and DJ languishing in the gutter with guys like Lang and Holmes. Those guys were products of that system.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Guys, "This guy" Allan Goldman "needing to" improve this team in the trecnches guy's "if he" wanting to reatained as UM's Head football coaching Guys.

Guys, "This Guy" Allan Goldman has "Missed out" on some key "defensive tackle" recruting guYs and "the shcemes" gUys Need to "becoming" more adapted to Aggressive Football in the trechnes guys.

Guy's, "This team" IS ALSO needing to "adoption" a "blue collared work ethnics" guYs and a "lunchpail Mentrality" like the ones we have under Urbran Meyers gUys,.

Guys, "This guy" Allan Goldman "needing to" improve this team in the trecnches guy's "if he" wanting to reatained as UM's Head football coaching Guys.

Guys, "This Guy" Allan Goldman has "Missed out" on some key "defensive tackle" recruting guYs and "the shcemes" gUys Need to "becoming" more adapted to Aggressive Football in the trechnes guys.

Guy's, "This team" IS ALSO needing to "adoption" a "blue collared work ethnics" guYs and a "lunchpail Mentrality" like the ones we have under Urbran Meyers gUys,.

We definitely missed out on some DT 'croots BP3

Didn't we do this last year? So people still think talent makes a difference with golden at the helm?

GuY's, "_This Guy" Allan Folden has hoRizontal mangina Guys!1!

Advertisement
Back