2 spots left

japancane

Senior
31 commits, 8 EE so a max of 33 players this class. Depending on what happens with Northrup, that could be 3 spots

Who gets the last 2/3 spots?

Advertisement
we are hoping for Howard and Young. Most likely we get Crawford, and someone else.

I think our max is 32, we only had 7 spots to fill for last year so one of the EEs count toward this years 25. I'm guessing we have 1 or 2 who won't qualilfy

Advertisement
Advertisement
31 commits, 8 EE so a max of 33 players this class. Depending on what happens with Northrup, that could be 3 spots

Who gets the last 2/3 spots?

Not necessarily. Some kids may not make it or be asked to grey shirt.

You have to believe Howard and Young have a spot if they want in.

Crawford probably has a spot as well. Otherwise, why risk getting your scholly pulled by GT?

The Williams boys while improbable are not impossible. It is likely neither of those guys would be turned away.

That's at least 5 potentially, which would bring the total numbers up to 36. If seven are allocated towards last year, then this year's number is 29. Four kids could be asked to greyshirt or outright dropped.

There is also the possibility of decommits. Briscoe, Northrup, McCord to a lesser extent.

Concerning the roster, I have 65 going into the Spring. Assuming the remaining 24 come in the fall, that would bring the roster up to 89. At least four kids on the current roster will not be here next fall.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Crawford is definitely in, so that really leaves just one. I think we can take more than 33, you have to assume a few may not qualify and we could ask someone to grey shirt (i've heard Dilliard).

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back