2 more games

Advertisement
Is it ever the players fault. I dont love this staff but if you cant get your self up for a game that's on you. I play harder at in a softball game than half of our players do.

Last edited:
Is it ever the players fault. I dont love this staff but if you cant get your self up for a game that's on you. I play harder at in a softball game than have of our players do.
And it is the coach’s responsibility to ensure that you do not have players that perform like that.
And if they do you bench them and if you can’t bench them because you haven’t prepared the second string well enough then that’s also on you. And if you don’t have the talent in the second and the third string guys cause you didn’t recruit at a high level then again that’s also on the coaching.
The amount of plays and missed tackles a dude like Ivey has given up would have him benched on most ranked teams. But who we got that can sit him?

Advertisement
I could see them winning a bowl game. Turning the page from the UNC embarrassment is enough motivation.
Man I absolutely hope so. But you've seen how this team responds after being smackitty smacked.

wanna bet he lasts more than 2 games????
He may technically last more then two games in name only but after the demolishing we all know is coming from Texas in the cheezit-bowl, can’t believe that’s an actually bowl btw, how depressing! Smh and the Armageddon that will be bama in Atlanta it’s over for him even if he is allowed to finish the season. And if we’re all being honest with eachother, we all know it.

Advertisement
I didn't say how much better, though. 😂😂😂🤦🏿‍♂️🤷🏿‍♂️

But I do agree with you. We need fresh minds in the building. @Zbrod95 list is a good one. And I like Freeze as well and I'm still high on Matt Campbell.
Not just fresh minds but a winner and a program builder. Every single one of them win and have built programs from the ground up.

Not just fresh minds but a winner and a program builder. Every single one of them win and have built programs from the ground up.
That's what I love about your list and that's what we need. Proven program builders with schemes that ACTUALLY WORK.

Advertisement
Manny better hope they don’t line us up with Cincinnati in the Chuck E Cheez Bowl... we lose to them like we lost to LaTech last year he might be fired before he gets back to Miami.

That’s how long this will last.
Manny has already shown us what happens when his team checks out mentally.
it happened at Shreveport and it will happen again up in whatever bowl we will play.
He will not have them ready. He will not have them motivated and it will be an embarrassment.
He will weasel his way to the opener and get a dry Gorilla forearm fisting by Saban with all of our sofla recruits putting an ironic and tragic end to his tenure by being the coach that lead Miami to the worst set of losses ever by any head coach.
FIU, LaTech, UNc, from unda cheese bowl, and Alabama.

Then the bot will hire Banda.
lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back