2 more games

pacusmc

All American
That’s how long this will last.
Manny has already shown us what happens when his team checks out mentally.
it happened at Shreveport and it will happen again up in whatever bowl we will play.
He will not have them ready. He will not have them motivated and it will be an embarrassment.
He will weasel his way to the opener and get a dry Gorilla forearm fisting by Saban with all of our sofla recruits putting an ironic and tragic end to his tenure by being the coach that lead Miami to the worst set of losses ever by any head coach.
FIU, LaTech, UNc, from unda cheese bowl, and Alabama.

Then the bot will hire Banda.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
when you lose to GT, FIU, LA Tech, not be competitive with Clemson and got your **** pushed in by NC, you need to get fired. I think if Manny gets canned next year, Lashlee may be our HC.

what coach do u want?? miami has never paid for a big time coach!! look at the history it's always an up n coming coach! yea it sucks

That’s how long this will last.
Manny has already shown us what happens when his team checks out mentally.
it happened at Shreveport and it will happen again up in whatever bowl we will play.
He will not have them ready. He will not have them motivated and it will be an embarrassment.
He will weasel his way to the opener and get a dry Gorilla forearm fisting by Saban with all of our sofla recruits putting an ironic and tragic end to his tenure by being the coach that lead Miami to the worst set of losses ever by any head coach.
FIU, LaTech, UNc, from unda cheese bowl, and Alabama.

Then the bot will hire Banda.
Took the words right out of my mouth.

Why? I wouldn't put it past them. This is same guys that promoted coordinators from the same losing team to HC. i.e. Randy Shannon and Diaz.
Wouldn't Rumph get priority? He's an alumnus.

Advertisement
Manny at the helm of this team against Bama is going to be similar to Golden getting completely wrecked by Dabo. This team won't even belong on the field against Saban. Will be interesting to see how the administration wants to proceed after we lose 55-3 or whatever the score ends up being.

Advertisement
Advertisement
when you lose to GT, FIU, LA Tech, not be competitive with Clemson and got your **** pushed in by NC, you need to get fired. I think if Manny gets canned next year, Lashlee may be our HC.
Don’t know if that’s a good thing. Lash has underwhelmed this season. I had such great expectations for this offense.

Advertisement
Back