Advertisement
Yet people are still complaining about the D.

They gave up 413 yards on 77 PLAYS! That's 5.4 yards per play, which is pretty good considering they were on the field for 38 ******* minutes.

It would've looked even better without the 2 coverage busts on that late TD drive.

Advertisement
enjoy the victory u **** head!!! gd our fans and media are truly the worst ***ing creatures on the planet.

Dust doesnt even settle on a major win over a rival and your as.s posts this ****. go stick your head in a toilet and flush a couple of times. get off the board you fake as.s fan

Exactly able. The fact that we came up with stops in the 4th quarter after being on the field the whole game, impressive.

2.8 yards per carry for the defense against a power running team like UF, when they were on the field the whole game is unreal. I mean really, really outrageous.

SEC style game and a win. ACC we will have to open it up a little more. But I ain't got no worries

Matt Porter ‏@mattyports 7m
Gators OL Jonathan Harrison, on what Miami did well to stop UF's run game: "I really can't give it to Miami. It is on us."
:nelsonhaha:

Advertisement
enjoy the victory u **** head!!! gd our fans and media are truly the worst ***ing creatures on the planet.

Dust doesnt even settle on a major win over a rival and your as.s posts this ****. go stick your head in a toilet and flush a couple of times. get off the board you fake as.s fan

You ******* dummy.

Matt Porter ‏@mattyports 7m
Gators OL Jonathan Harrison, on what Miami did well to stop UF's run game: "I really can't give it to Miami. It is on us."
:nelsonhaha:

Hey, Jonny:

117.gif

Advertisement

You ****ing dummy.

far from dumb just hyped and a little drunk..I can admit when I am wrong

You ****ing dummy.

far from dumb just hyped and a little drunk..I can admit when I am wrong

we're all drunk! no problem bro. we just beat the gators @ss!

Advertisement
This game was the poster child for UTough.

All that talk was backed the **** up today. We were in better shape mentally and physically today.

Feels ******* great.

This game was the poster child for UTough.

All that talk was backed the **** up today. We were in better shape mentally and physically today.

Feels ****ing great.

exactly right. florida should have run us off the field in the 4th quarter with how lopsided the t.o.p. was. we held up, unbelievable. combination of utough and golden's job of cobbling together a 2 deep on the dl of grown @ss men.

Yet people are still complaining about the D.

They gave up 413 yards on 77 PLAYS! That's 5.4 yards per play, which is pretty good considering they were on the field for 38 ******* minutes.

It would've looked even better without the 2 coverage busts on that late TD drive.

Al Golden mentioned exactly this in his interview with Joe Rose this morning.

Our run defense appears to be for real. Still have some things to clean up in the secondary, but the talent is there.

Can't wait to get Deon Bush back.

Advertisement
Back