2/24 BC @ 2:00PM

Advertisement
Incredible. That was awesome to watch. Kudos to those guys for not giving up. Maybe it can serve as a wake-up call just how good they can be when they're aggressive and hunt the paint.

Advertisement
Was getting ****ed and about to leave with 4 mins left, so happy i decided not to. I would post the last shot but i would have to upload it.

I clicked out of here right when we started making the run. I will not be on this web site watching any more games lol

Huge huge huge win.

Advertisement
Good win Canes! I’m on set, so I missed the game. Can’t lie last time I checked we we’re down 10 and I kinda wrote us off. Good to see our boys pull it out.

71433509.jpg
71433509.jpg
71433509.jpg
71433509.jpg
71433509.jpg
71433509.jpg
71433509.jpg
71433509.jpg
71433509.jpg
71433509.jpg
71433509.jpg
71433509.jpg
71433509.jpg
71433509.jpg
71433509.jpg

Advertisement
This team is so weird , they can look like an elite 8/sweet 16 team one minute , then an absolute abortion the next.

Dr jeckyll /Mr hyde

That win was fookin' mega. Congrats to those kids for not throwing in the towel like many of us had done.

Advertisement
A few things:

1. I don't care how, just ***ing win. That is all that matters. The same thing applies going forward, just ***ing win.

2. For all those dipchits saying it was luck, yup there was luck. It was also luck when we had that coat hanger abortion at BC with 7 minutes left. Almost everything in the world had to go wrong for BC to win and now, we're even.

3. It was Chris Lykes who saved this game. He was the only one who didn't give up and was the spark that got others going. I have been done with Newton for awhile and I hate him just as much today. If we're going to have any success this year, it is going to be with Lykes. I'd rather ride and die with the freshman than JaQuan "1-2 from the FTL" Newton.

4. As for others that played well:

Welcome back Huell: 16 Points and 9 Rebounds

Amp: 13 Points and 9 Rebounds

Walker: 14 Points, 4 Assists, 3 Rebounds and 1 Block

5. It was also nice to see us shoot 86.7% from the FTL.

A few things:

1. I don't care how, just ***ing win. That is all that matters. The same thing applies going forward, just ***ing win.

2. For all those dipchits saying it was luck, yup there was luck. It was also luck when we had that coat hanger abortion at BC with 7 minutes left. Almost everything in the world had to go wrong for BC to win and now, we're even.

3. It was Chris Lykes who saved this game. He was the only one who didn't give up and was the spark that got others going. I have been done with Newton for awhile and I hate him just as much today. If we're going to have any success this year, it is going to be with Lykes. I'd rather ride and die with the freshman than JaQuan "1-2 from the FTL" Newton.

4. As for others that played well:

Welcome back Huell: 16 Points and 9 Rebounds

Amp: 13 Points and 9 Rebounds

Walker: 14 Points, 4 Assists, 3 Rebounds and 1 Block

5. It was also nice to see us shoot 86.7% from the FTL.
Lykes was clutch with his FT shooting.

Advertisement
Back