Freshman
Junior

Pitchers:
Junior
Freshman
Sophomore
7th Year Senior

Advertisement
I'm sure Dominic Pieto is a nice kid who will be successful in whatever career he chooses, but the dude gave up 10 earned runs in two innings just last week. Not last year, not as a freshman. Last week.

Imagine strolling onto this message board, telling people Pollard "failed" his interview, telling people we will hire JD because we control the money, our AD does nothing about it, and we have some weirdo high school athlete jock sniffer starting our baseball game threads.

Good news is, it was in the 60s today, didn't have to tune in until the very end, and I don't have to deal with these type of scumbags because I am thousands of miles away.
The U failed Pollard.

I know it’s a habit. I know it’s been a huge part of your life. But fellas, it’s intervention time. You deserve better than watching this trash 4-5 times a week. Spend a couple more hours a week with your wives, kids, extended family, etc. Stop doing it to yourselves.
Sound advice and already doing just that.

Advertisement
I know it’s a habit. I know it’s been a huge part of your life. But fellas, it’s intervention time. You deserve better than watching this trash 4-5 times a week. Spend a couple more hours a week with your wives, kids, extended family, etc. Stop doing it to yourselves.

Was just about to ask if anyone here has experience obtaining a refund on season tickets.

Advertisement
I'm sure Dominic Pieto is a nice kid who will be successful in whatever career he chooses, but the dude gave up 10 earned runs in two innings just last week. Not last year, not as a freshman. Last week.
Choose Your Own Platitude:
1) It’s just one game
2) It’s early
3) The team is young
4) New HC
5) It’s just baseball
Repeat ad naseam…..

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back