2/23 Bracketology

Advertisement
Advertisement
we need to win out. do that and we are a 4 seed.

Or maybe lose out and become a 13 seed.

Contrary to popular belief on this board, but if we lose out, including the 1st game of the ACC tourney, we are probably out!

Feel free to call me a potato.

PotatoPal_grande.jpg

Advertisement
Contrary to popular belief on this board, but if we lose out, including the 1st game of the ACC tourney, we are probably out! Feel free to call me a potato.

Well we finished 1st in the ACC regular season, won the ACC tourney & still ended up as a #2 seed so anything can happen.. but I'm pretty sure at this point we're dancing regardless. Potato'ish, maybe.

we need to win out. do that and we are a 4 seed.

Or maybe lose out and become a 13 seed.

Contrary to popular belief on this board, but if we lose out, including the 1st game of the ACC tourney, we are probably out!

Feel free to call me a potato.

You're a potato

Coming from you, this means almost as much as it would coming from your buddy, consigs.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Virginia is a weird team. Before this scuffle their body of work was impressive.

Under Bennett they can beat anyone because it's hard to score 70+ on them. They should have beaten Villanova, but they should have lost to a bad Ohio State team and they did lose to Pitt. They're SOS is like #2 , but they're still getting a lot of credit for winning 29, 30 and 30 games the last 3 years and making the Elite 8 last year, etc.

Advertisement
Back