2/23/24 Game 6: LIU 4-1 W

Nah. Doesn’t work that way. Don’t let opinions get in your feelings bud.
Yes, it 100% does work that way lol

Do you have any control over this? Are you a rich influential booster? Or an irrelevant fan on a message board?

You're just a spectator, nothing more. You can sit on your ***, watch, and complain, or sit on your ***, watch, and not complain. Those are your options.

If you want JD out, get off this board, go make some money, and call the athletic department.

Advertisement
Yes, it 100% does work that way lol

Do you have any control over this? Are you a rich influential booster? Or an irrelevant fan on a message board?

You're just a spectator, nothing more. You can sit on your ***, watch, and complain, or sit on your ***, watch, and not complain. Those are your options.

If you want JD out, get off this board, go make some money, and call the athletic department.
In your feels. Point proven.

In your feels. Point proven.
Lol k. Glad I could help some rando on the internet prove his/her point, whatever that means.

Thanks for ducking the substance of the discussion. It'll remind me next time I see you post that you're a mental midget that can't do the only thing there is to do around here - have an informed discussion about our Canes.

Lol k. Glad I could help some rando on the internet prove his/her point, whatever that means.

Thanks for ducking the substance of the discussion. It'll remind me next time I see you post that you're a mental midget that can't do the only thing there is to do around here - have an informed discussion about our Canes.
You done yet?

Advertisement
Please don’t turn these threads into c.o.c.k.offs that we all have to suffer through. Can’t you guys meet in a McDonald’s parking lot and do 30’s style boxing or something? At least that would entertain the patrons. This is insufferable

For those of you who haven't been following this exchange, let me summarize it for you:

Keyboard warrior: the people I disagree with are "pure...homer slurpers...drinking kool-aid"
Me: we are not, you're just whining
Keyboard warrior: you're in your feels!

Anyways, I am done now. There's not much more that I can get out of this interaction than having a keyboard warrior tuck his tail between his legs and duck a discussion, so might as well mute and move on.

Advertisement
Retire the black uniforms.

Retire Kulikowski as a pinch hitter in clutch moments.

Maybe let Jacoby or Dorian lead off tonight?

For those of you who haven't been following this exchange, let me summarize it for you:

Keyboard warrior: the people I disagree with are "pure...homer slurpers...drinking kool-aid"
Me: we are not, you're just whining
Keyboard warrior: you're in your feels!

Anyways, I am done now. There's not much more that I can get out of this interaction than having a keyboard warrior tuck his tail between his legs and duck a discussion, so might as well mute and move on.
Again, in your feels about an opinion 😂. Who is the keyboard warrior now lol Slamming your keys trying to act tough.

Log off then
I’m here for the baseball. That’s why I sponsor the podcasts and have sponsored CIS site since Peter was just out HS. So no, I’m not going to log off. I’m invested in this site and dialogue (and disagreement about topics are fine). But the personal attacks on other posters who disagree with stuff are tiresome.

Advertisement
Missed the game yesterday but seems like a fun ending to win it
The boys rallied. The starting pitcher for Long Island was pretty decent - lots of movement on his pitches. After he tired and the mid-relievers came in, we started teeing off.

Cuvet is a special player - bat speed is unreal. Excited to see how he progresses against better pitching as the season plays out. Also really impressed with Nick Robert. Kid is huge and throws really hard.

Retire the black uniforms.

Retire Kulikowski as a pinch hitter in clutch moments.

Maybe let Jacoby or Dorian lead off tonight?
Still really confused why Long isnt a permanent starter for us. Just seems to be one of our most consistent players every game.

Advertisement
I’m here for the baseball. That’s why I sponsor the podcasts and have sponsored CIS site since Peter was just out HS. So no, I’m not going to log off. I’m invested in this site and dialogue (and disagreement about topics are fine). But the personal attacks on other posters who disagree with stuff are tiresome.
Personal attacks? Not from me pal. Plenty of others on here who are in their feelings.

No kidding. We're 5 games in and this crap has already begun.

Can we at least give it a few more weeks before pounding our chest on how good or bad this team might be?

Advertisement
Back