2/21/24 Game 5: UCF 3-1 L

Advertisement
Crowd wasn’t great to begin with, but has really thinned out with tip off approaching. It’s tempting.

Advertisement
Surprised we haven't been playing more small ball tonight w this wind. Make this team make plays.

Louisville lost its 3rd straight game. They got smoked by Xavier 9-1. It's early in the season, but that team has fallen against competition much weaker than the ACC.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I know CIS baseball had this debate last year of Long vs Villegas. It's obvious the coaches feel Villegas has beat him out.

However, I just don't see Villegas as a more productive option especially in the leadoff spot. Long brings a running game with less strikeouts and better speed in CF getting to balls other guys can't.

Just my opinion. Any thoughts?

I know CIS baseball had this debate last year of Long vs Villegas. It's obvious the coaches feel Villegas has beat him out.

However, I just don't see Villegas as a more productive option especially in the leadoff spot. Long brings a running game with less strikeouts and better speed in CF getting to balls other guys can't.

Just my opinion. Any thoughts?
Don’t have to convince me. I agree.

Advertisement
Back