(2/17) Miami vs. Cuse (CBS-Noon)

2 bad BB teams on display here. Neither deserve an NCAA. Maybe coach wants Lonnie back next year I can only hope there is some method to this madness

no one on this team should be thinking about the NBA right now. none of them are ready

Advertisement
You said that the interior is open all game which is obviously ridiculous to anybody who has watched this game.

Syracuse plays a 2-3 zone and is second in the ACC in blocks. Why? Because they pack the paint and crash down on the ball. Every time we get the ball down low there are 3-4 Syracuse defenders in their face. They have 7 blocks today.

You are clueless.
You're right. Going 7 for 29 at the 3 point line was clearly the best strategy, our last 2 possessions didn't carve through the zone at all

Man Sam got hit on that layup, but that would have been a great time for an and one.

We've missed a handful of layups again today. Hit a couple of those, or a couple of our free throws, and this is a different game.

Advertisement
Coach L telling Lonnie to foul at 1:02 is ABSOLUTELY RIDICULOUS STRATEGY. He has lost his coaching prowess. That was a DUMB ASININE move .

We can forget about a good seed. We're now playing to make the tournament. Missing it is within the realm of possibility.

Advertisement
You're right. Going 7 for 29 at the 3 point line was clearly the best strategy, our last 2 possessions didn't carve through the zone at all

Whether shots go in has nothing to do with strategy. Again, you are utterly clueless about this. And it shows.

Advertisement
I have a feeling this is it for L. I think he’s going to retire. He’s not a dumb man.

Oh I get it, u just have a boner for Lykes. You're " that guy". Got it, I'm done with u

No, facts just refute what you and others are saying. I've never understood the love for Lykes. I think it mainly has to do with Newton being terrible and so Lykes looks good by comparison.

Either way, Lykes has a chance to be pretty good but he's not right now.

Butt pack man joined Feb 17th, hmmm. Just to come troll the basketball board. I can't believe it took so long for me to catch that, I'm slipping.

He has a strong Jagr scent of ***gitry

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back