(2/17) Miami vs. Cuse (CBS-Noon)

No, I'm constantly ending them.

Every time I see you in an argument you lose. The only thing you have going for you is you love being mediocre so for you winning an argument here or their means you are on top of the world. It must be nice being so content with being average. I am sure you have the nicest double wide in your trailer park as well.

Advertisement
But you're an ignorant liar and buffoon.

So your opinion is easily dismissed.

You are the buffoon that doesn't understand hyperbole. You are an idiot who is always content with the status quo. You love being mediocre because you know you will never be succesfull so you put on the facade that you are happy with your current status. I am sure you where very happy when Pacman got stomped by Mayweather. "great job Pac at least you didn't get KO"

BrianPiccolo bringing it strong in the basketball thread. At least he is consistent in his low standards for Miami sports. The U: Where all we care about is making the tournament.

Advertisement
BrianPiccolo bringing it strong in the basketball thread. At least he is consistent in his low standards for Miami sports. The U: Where all we care about is making the tournament.

And you're consistent in your confusingly unreasonable expectations for Miami basketball.

At least I bring it strong at all.

You run away from questions when you realize it's impossible to answer.

No, you just lie and then when called on it claim that it was hyperbole.

We have several examples just in this thread.

No you are just an idiot. I started out with Hyperbole. The rest where straight facts. Im going to start calling you Josh Pastner because you both have the same expectations for your teams.

Advertisement
If you are content with being in a position to make the NCAA Tournament, then Coach L is your guy.

If we have any desire to ever compete for a championship, then we have to find our up-and-coming version of Sean Miller or Jay Wright.

Just to illustrate Jagr's consistent inconsistency when it comes to evaluating and judging coaches.

This is what he had to say about Frank Martin.

Good lord. South Carolina had only made the tournament, much less the Final Four, four times in the last 43 years. And they have improved dramatically in Martin's five years. But Martin was "iffy".

At the time of this post, Frank Martin had coached for 5 seasons at South Carolina and had made the NCAA Tournament one time.

After this season it will be 6 years at South Carolina with only one NCAA Tournament appearance.

What's Jagr's evaluation?

"They've improved dramatically in Martin's 5 years!"

"South Carolina had only made the NCAA Tournament 4 times in 43 years!"

Miami had only made the NCAA Tournament 6 times in 49 years. The team has improved dramatically in Larranaga's tenure.

What does Jagr think about it?

"Jim Mullenaga"

"Can't take program to the next level"

Nobody who knows Jagr's track record is surprised. Dishonest to his core.

Advertisement
Just to illustrate Jagr's consistent inconsistency when it comes to evaluating and judging coaches.

This is what he had to say about Frank Martin.

At the time of this post, Frank Martin had coached for 5 seasons at South Carolina and had made the NCAA Tournament one time.

After this season it will be 6 years at South Carolina with only one NCAA Tournament appearance.

What's Jagr's evaluation?

"They've improved dramatically in Martin's 5 years!"

"South Carolina had only made the NCAA Tournament 4 times in 43 years!"

Miami had only made the NCAA Tournament 6 times in 49 years. The team has improved dramatically in Larranaga's tenure.

What does Jagr think about it?

"Jim Mullenaga"

"Can't take program to the next level"

Nobody who knows Jagr's track record is surprised. Dishonest to his core.

Rutgers

Advertisement
Exposed once again.

And it took you nearly all day to come up with this retort.

Pitiful.

It didn't take a day for anything. I'm not the crazed message board guy. I logged in, saw your new screen name, and responded.

What's the baseball excuse this year? Young team? Tuition?

It didn't take a day for anything. I'm not the crazed message board guy. I logged in, saw your new screen name, and responded.

What's the baseball excuse this year? Young team? Tuition?
Grow up boys. It seems to me that you kids enjoy *****ing about each other more than discussing Canes sports.

Advertisement
Back