2/13 vs UVA @9PM (ESPN)

Advertisement
should lonnie declare? as of right now, neither brown nor walker (injuries didnt help his fresh year) look ready to be in the NBA.

Honestly, he has at least 5 more games. Then an ACCT and hopefully an NCAAT.

There is plenty of time for him to get better and dominate. He needs a lot of work IMO to be a lottery pick.

As of today, he shouldn't declare.

I'll be happy when Bennett leaves for an NBA job. Best coach in CBB.
Don't count on that. I think he's even more likely than Izzo, K or Roy to stay with college coaching. Virginia will pay him enough and give him lifetime job security. Look at poor Leonard Hamilton. Did he even last out a season with the Wizards?

Don't count on that. I think he's even more likely than Izzo, K or Roy to stay with college coaching. Virginia will pay him enough and give him lifetime job security. Look at poor Leonard Hamilton. Did he even last out a season with the Wizards?

Leonard Hamilton is no where near the caliber coach as the others named. I fully agree with the rest of your comment though.

Same with Calipari and Pitino. They wanted and got the big NBA payday then scurried back to college coaching ASAP.

Advertisement

Bennett is the perfect coach for UVA, and I don't see him leaving anytime soon. Among other reasons, the Bennett family packline defense doesn't translate to the pros.

Maybe the Knee set him back but Lonnie doesn’t look explosive at all when driving. He gets denied and stonewalled a lot when trying to dribble drive....

I really just want to see Lonnie try to bring the hammer down on everyone when he gets near the rim. Instead he shows his athleticism a little differently by hanging in the air and often changing hands. Not complaining, but it would set a tone.

Lonnie has no job in this "offense" he stands in the corner like DJ. He is the usually the best athlete in the gym and he just stands in the corner. i don't get it

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back