1K for Walton?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Even more impressive is 11 TDs. He has over 20 on his career now I believe.

And like 7 or 8 more called back for holding. He's going to be one of those Javarris James type of dudes who puts a lot of stats together and will finish ahead of a lot of our studs in yards and touchdowns.

Yup Walton is for sure the best back on the team right now .. But about a month or so ago sombody said that Yearby was better and once one person says something on here then everybody else believes it for some reason ..

Yup Walton is for sure the best back on the team right now .. But about a month or so ago sombody said that Yearby was better and once one person says something on here then everybody else believes it for some reason ..

That fumble by Yearby yesterday may push him to #3 behind Gus next week.

Advertisement
1k for Richards should be the question. Kid needs 90 ypg counting the bowl game. Total freak.

This is what always happens with Walton. He puts up some good numbers against terrible teams, and all the dummies come out of the dilapidated woodwork with their lame condescending **** about "I thought he sucked".

Then we play a good D, and he goes for 3 ypc, and those dehydrated diabetics disappear again. Just accept that he's a good player, who should be role player here.

I think that most believe that Walton is a talented back, but man was it frustrating to watch him run into his own blockers several times this season. That seems to have changed a bit the last two games and yesterday, in addition to that, he showed an extra level of toughness breaking tackles for extra yards several times.

I hope that he can keep it up and keep on improving.

Advertisement
But I thought many on here say he sucks...

Wow, and these dudes on here saying Yearby is a better RB than him... Where's that crowd now?

Dude has ****-poor blocking and rips through tackles game after game. How many times have you seen him run into offensive linemen that couldn't hold the block, then juke the defender that blew up the O-lineman? Not to mention the incredible TD runs he's had called back in his career. Can you imagine the numbers he would put up with a good O-line?

This is what always happens with Walton. He puts up some good numbers against terrible teams, and all the dummies come out of the dilapidated woodwork with their lame condescending **** about "I thought he sucked".

Then we play a good D, and he goes for 3 ypc, and those dehydrated diabetics disappear again. Just accept that he's a good player, who should be role player here.

What good defenses have we played this year? Should of broke 100 vs FSU to if it weren't for refs sucking at their jobs

Advertisement

:q3XKXeX:

The O-line sucks!! Remember that!

Bowl games count towards season stats. Walton will get 1,000 and Richards will have the best freshman season of any WR at Miami.

I think that most believe that Walton is a talented back, but man was it frustrating to watch him run into his own blockers several times this season. That seems to have changed a bit the last two games and yesterday, in addition to that, he showed an extra level of toughness breaking tackles for extra yards several times.

I hope that he can keep it up and keep on improving.

You both have it. I mean he is who he is.

Advertisement
Back