-18.5 vs clemson

This line movement is gross.

Giving me flashbacks to Louisville last year where the line torpedoed in Louisville’s favor before kickoff.

I’m expecting a slugfest, just gotta go 1-0.
 
It is kinda stupid that many people are saying we might struggle in the rain while simultaneously saying Clemson will get up for us and play the game of their lives in the same rain.
 
The Ga Southern and Cal games are two of the worst games I’ve seen in a long time. I get the logo and atmosphere but it would be a terrible look for this game to be competitive into the 4th quarter.
Go in there and win for the first time in 16 years. Style points are for other to be concerned about.
 
line down to 14
**** did Mensah get hurt in pre-game warmups?

I’m surprised they haven’t taken that game down. Usually when lines fluctuate thus much this late all at once there’s something going down.

I know the sharp money comes in late but that’s a LOT of money to move a line 2 1/2 - 3 points
 
line down to 14
**** did Mensah get hurt in pre-game warmups?

I’m surprised they haven’t taken that game down. Usually when lines fluctuate thus much this late all at once there’s something going down.

I know the sharp money comes in late but that’s a LOT of money to move a line 2 1/2 - 3 points
It was at 14.5-15.5 most the day on Fanduel so it hasn’t moved much
 
Not surprised I said I’d be curious if it gets to 14. Winning conference games on the road is extremely tough. 14pts is a still a ton. Miami has to prove they are elite and big money expects a closer game. Nothing is shocking about the line movement
 
Acting like softies cuz a line is 14 and not 16.

This is gunna be a beatdown.
Road game, first real test. Clemson’s back against the wall. I can see why people who don’t really follow Miami like that wouldn’t feel comfortable with the over.

That being said, I think we cover in the first quarter and it stays that way.
 
Clemson’s offense is truly awful. Our offense would need to play like **** for them to have a chance. Difficult to see it happening but it’s CFB.
 
Back
Top