Pete and pulse should not be used in the same sentence without the word no
I'm not sure why we're wasting the gas to make the trip. This guy seems to think it's a waste of time.
The current forecast has 20% chance of rain and 0.08 inches forecasted for Saturday.
I'm not sure why we're wasting the gas to make the trip. This guy seems to think it's a waste of time.
Cal Twitter was at least good at trolling when we played them a couple of years backDude has been trolling all week, and clearly it’s working.
Where are you seeing that? Every forecast I see calls for at least 80% rain from 4pm till last midnight.The current forecast has 20% chance of rain and 0.08 inches forecasted for Saturday.
Where are you seeing that? Every forecast I see calls for at least 80% rain from 4pm till last midnight.
Line down to 15.5
Down Across all the books too so sharp money coming in on Clemson as expected.
14.5 at Hard Rock right now
Wonder how close it gets to 10 before kickoff
yes.They clearly think weather will keep us from running away with it.