-18.5 vs clemson


I thought that their starting LG (#52) was going to be out or at least banged up.

Lucas being back would be massive

No need to rush him back especially against a team that can't throw well. We have a bye coming up and then FSU.
We got 2 more reports that’ll need to drop, but if he stays questionable through tomorrow… I think it’s safe to say he probably doesn’t play.
 
I thought that their starting LG (#52) was going to be out or at least banged up.



No need to rush him back especially against a team that can't throw well. We have a bye coming up and then FSU.
We shouldn’t need him I wish he was 100% already though I want Bryce to get some serious work in at his natural spot. He is an X factor on defense when he is being utilized to his talents!
 
Back
Top