- Joined
- Dec 14, 2013
- Messages
- 5,810
I hope we score more than that.It’s down to 16.5 in most books as of this morning
My prediction is Miami-24, Clemson -16
I hope we score more than that.It’s down to 16.5 in most books as of this morning
My prediction is Miami-24, Clemson -16
Hate the possibility of a weather delay as the visiting team. There’s a disadvantage there. Not your locker room and stuffRain chance up to 85% with thunderstorms. Not great in, regards to covering the spread
That's how Clemson beat UNC....they were well on their way to losing that gameMy biggest concern is a weather delay when we've got momentum. I'm sure we can win, but having to stop in the middle gives them too much time to adjust.
Are we mudders?
Chad Morris thinks the forward pass a mortal sin thoughDon't they have to play on it too?