#16 in the Coaches Poll

Very true... conference play starts next week. If we win each week we move up a spot or two. That puts is in the top 6 range if we make the ACC championship game. We beat Clemson and we make the playoffs. Lots of ifs...but IF we go 12 - 1... We dancing. Let's enjoy the ride with Perry.

There's no good time for a loss, but an early one hurts less than a late one.

I don't believe in this team yet, but the path is open to us.

Advertisement
Every ACC game worries me. We were in a dogfight with a horrible UNC team last year and we lost to Pitt.
Yeah but you gotta take in account we had that hurricane situation and had to play through the season with out a bye . Plus that 4 game gauntlet we had. We had guys falling like flies. We don’t have that this year. Unless we get hit with a string of injuries we should be good

Every ACC game worries me. We were in a dogfight with a horrible UNC team last year and we lost to Pitt.

If Perry is the QB moving forward and can limit mistakes, then there's no reason miami should struggle against the UNC, PITT, and UVA of the conference. The talent gap is too wide. Problem last year was Rosier limited the offense. Hopefully, with Perry that's a nonissue

Advertisement
They dropped 14 spots for losing to winless Old Dominion. We dropped 14 spots for losing to LSU. The fck?!
I mean if that’s the case OU should fall too. That va tech game was a college football classic fluke. Not indicative of that team..the polls after the to 10 this early in the year never make sense lol

So much for the optics crew. 5 spots with an "ugly" win. Guess they do pay a bit of attention to how the game really shook out

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back