#16 in the Coaches Poll

Advertisement
Advertisement
^^^brilliant

Do you mock?

There are a lot of people here who don't seem to understand this basic concept. We don't have to beat great teams, we don't need our opponents to win. Those things are helpful, but if we win out we'll be in position to make the playoff if we could somehow slide past Clemson. About the only thing that could do us in besides ourselves is if Clemson lost twice then lost to us.

Advertisement
Don't get why Wisconsin is ranked that high.

In the last 9 years, we’ve played them twice and the cumulative score only favors them by 16 points, 54-38.

I think its definitely voter bias against the ACC. They’re just so slow. We definitely have their number.

Do you mock?

There are a lot of people here who don't seem to understand this basic concept. We don't have to beat great teams, we don't need our opponents to win. Those things are helpful, but if we win out we'll be in position to make the playoff if we could somehow slide past Clemson. About the only thing that could do us in besides ourselves is if Clemson lost twice then lost to us.
Very true... conference play starts next week. If we win each week we move up a spot or two. That puts is in the top 6 range if we make the ACC championship game. We beat Clemson and we make the playoffs. Lots of ifs...but IF we go 12 - 1... We dancing. Let's enjoy the ride with Perry.

Advertisement
In the last 9 years, we’ve played them twice and the cumulative score only favors them by 16 points, 54-38.

I think its definitely voter bias against the ACC. They’re just so slow. We definitely have their number.

They lost to BYU, they shouldn't be ranked where they are

Whoever loses that game won’t drop more than a couple spots if you are imposing Miami will pass one of those schools up with a W against Unc
Maybe, depends if it's a blowout. Of course, we'd need to blowout UNC and possibly have other teams ahead lose

Only 3 games worry me..FSU only cause it’s a rival..ga tech can’t let them hang around. & va tech in Blacksburg..with that said I think No matter who the QB is we gonna run the table..just hope are guys are ready to take care of biz this time.

Advertisement
Only 3 games worry me..FSU only cause it’s a rival..ga tech can’t let them hang around. & va tech in Blacksburg..with that said I think No matter who the QB is we gonna run the table..just hope are guys are ready to take care of biz this time.

Every ACC game worries me. We were in a dogfight with a horrible UNC team last year and we lost to Pitt.

Maybe, depends if it's a blowout. Of course, we'd need to blowout UNC and possibly have other teams ahead lose
Ill be happy if Miami could be a top 15 team going into FSU. Probably will be 16-17 this week and then hopefully move up a couple spots after next.

Advertisement
Back