-16.5 @ Ark St.

JgDaCane

All American
My first thought is Vegas thinks we're a pretty good team. 16.5 on the road is alot especially with public perseption being Ark state just hung with Nebraska..

thoughts?

Advertisement
They learned their lesson after last year and App State. I believe the opening line for that game was -3 because of how they hung on with Tennessee. Regardless of how poor we played this week we are no longer in the Al Golden years were we would let teams like Ark St. hang in there. 16.5 seems good

This is a good sign. I'll take that spread as a fan.

Advertisement
When we signed this deal with Miami, Golden looked like he was in good shape and that 2017 would be a good time to host The U. Then Georgia fired Richt and screwed us (good for y'all). So we decided to take a piece of Georgia's hide and they're paying us $1.8 million in 2019 to go to Athens

YouTube has the full game vs Nebraska. I'll watch and come back better informed.

When we signed this deal with Miami, Golden looked like he was in good shape and that 2017 would be a good time to host The U. Then Georgia fired Richt and screwed us (good for y'all). So we decided to take a piece of Georgia's hide and they're paying us $1.8 million in 2019 to go to Athens

Have you been lurking since 2014? That's dedication

Advertisement

Have you been lurking since 2014? That's dedication

Knew you were on the schedule, always like to look ahead.

Advertisement
Seems about right I am predicting 38-23 . Arky St is a good team and it is a road game.

TRAP GAME!!!!!

IMG_0534.jpg

Advertisement
We will come out angry and focus and blow their **** up like V app st. The DL shows up big time after showing some post camp fatigue week one.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

OVER UNDER 55...Vegas still thinks we have a pretty good D judging by this..You know were gonna put up 35+ so this is a good sign IMO.

Advertisement
Back