15 Players you are most looking forward to seeing this year.

Like @Colombie mentioned, my top is the RB rotation. I am really excited to see Parrish & Citizen and what they bring to the table. Would love to see what Chaney is capable of if he can stay healthy.

On the defensive side of the football - I can't wait to see if LT and JW can take the next step, and if Chase Smith can live up to the enormous expectations that we have for him.

Advertisement
Arroyo- stud, don’t waste him another season please.

Ladson- don’t think he is a practice player, it’s now or never and he’ll be more motivated than ever by Gattis, home cooking and this staff.

Couch- I expect a jump with the new scheme, his physical development and how he is used.

Jaleel Skinner- I think he is one of those players that you can’t keep off the field. He is a match up nightmare, pure football player.

Harrison-Hunte- think he is being overshadowed and feels it. It’s all about what he does with those feelings of so many DLine transfers. U can see the added 10-12 pounds on him and that’s a good sign that he is preparing to make an impact.

Wesley Bissainthe- Dog

Chase Smith- silent assassin

DJ Scaife- under appreciated, a grown man now. Expecting the new staff and blocking philosophy is gonna work wonders.

Knighton- Dog

Keontra Smith- big big K4 fan, he gained 20 pounds and now at 230. Looking like Perryman, hopefully will play like him.

Last edited:

sexy gerard butler GIF

Advertisement
Will Mallory & Tyrique Stevenson. I think they’re our best shot at first rounders outside of TVD & Zion.
Just my opinion but tyrique is 3rd to 4th round at best and Mallory if he stays healthy maybe 3rd round.if either one of those guys makes it to 1st round they would need some crazy miracle season to get there.

Just my opinion but tyrique is 3rd to 4th round at best and Mallory if he stays healthy maybe 3rd round.if either one of those guys makes it to 1st round they would need some crazy miracle season to get there.
I agree, I’m saying they’re the only guys with a remote miracle chance that will be draft eligible.

Advertisement
A lot of mine are offensive linemen since that’s Mario and Mirabals specialty:

1. Rivers-can he become an all ACC lineman here or even more? He has the talent.

2. Scaife- was our offensive mvp several years ago before the ill advised move to center. Can the m&ms get the best out of him?

3. Leonard Taylor-guy is the most talented relative to their position on the entire roster. A legitimate high 1st round draft pick if he actually develops.

4. Zion Nelson-Can he be solidified as a top 5 OT in the country here now?

5. Restrepo-our wrs are mainly unproven but have a lot talent. Can he be a leader in our wr corps and take the next step?

6. TVD- Michael Rappaport was revelatory in yet another depressing season. Best qb since Dorsey already. Best pro prospect based on physical talent since Vinny (even better arm than Stephen Morris). Gattis was gifted with a 1st rounder in terms of actual potential. No excuses.

7. Mesidor- I just think he’s going to wreck some of the OL up.

8. J. Harvey- another guy with a lot of talent who’s now surrounded by great dl coaches. It’s time to flirt with all ACC.

9. James Williams- freak who should be a 1st rounder in 2 years. Addae was also gifted with a mega talent who should become something special.

10. Couch-guy was a really good CB coming out of Hs but mysteriously fell off and was labeled a disappointment. It’s time he recovers that potential.

11. Hedley- because he looks like he got out of prison and he’s the best punter in the country

12. Sapopalu- freak weight room guy. Would be amazing to have a pile driving monster in the interior to help get those 3rd/4th and shorts

13. Harrison-Hunte-another tremendously talented dt who has potential to be a high draft pick

14.Steed- I want to see this graybeard start and make all ACC after all the injuries he’s had. Would be an amazing late career story.

15.Mallory- was a tough pick versus Arroyo and Skinner but can he finally put it all together at least as a pass catching tight end and become All ACC
Love your take on Steed 👍🏽

I'll give you my top 22. I want 11 dudes to step up on offense and 11 dudes to step up on defense. Don't care what their names are or their stars in high school. Let the coaches get this team fast physical and smart and full of winners. Lawd please!!🤣

1-5 in order, after that no particular order lol

Darrell Jackson************
TVD
Leonard Taylor
Mesidor
Avantae

Elijah Arroyo
Agude
Tyrique
James Williams
Bissainthe
Jacolby George