ok. I've seen one other one that had other locations of fights (I believe from the same game).Brotha...thats the same video as the one above.
ok. I've seen one other one that had other locations of fights (I believe from the same game).Brotha...thats the same video as the one above.
Was pretty ugly, looks like Temorris Campbell threw the first punch which ignited the brawl
No. 4 kids got suspended.wow, did grayson get penalized?
If Nick was involved will Mario drop him? I pray that dosent happen
lolIf Nick was involved will Mario drop him? I pray that dosent happen
NoIf Nick was involved will Mario drop him? I pray that dosent happen
Maaaaaan, Nick would’ve had to shoot or shank a MF for that to be on the table…If Nick was involved will Mario drop him? I pray that dosent happen
Maaaaaan, Nick would’ve had to shoot or shank a MF for that to be on the table…
Real ****, fam. No Cut woulda had to go full Manchurian Candidate out there. The big dawgs in the class gotta be on some Nate Harris ****(IYKYK) to get dropped…… numerous times
Just run some bleachers lol … didn’t see him anywhere in the video though.Maaaaaan, Nick would’ve had to shoot or shank a MF for that to be on the table…