15 players suspended from Carol City

wow, did grayson get penalized?
They got off easy compared to the Fl kids. Some of the Carol city kids got suspended the rest of the year
IMG_6496.png
 
Last edited by a moderator:
They got off easy compared to the Fl kids. Some of the Carol city kids got suspended the rest of the year
The video from X @Brock Berlin just posted seems pretty clear why CC was hit harder with penalties. Looks like CC started it then escalated it - at one point there are like two or three players beating on one Grayson player and some clown in street clothes stomping on the kid.

Unless there's more evidence, this video seems pretty damning for CC
 
I didn’t see #2 in that video. Was Nick suspended? Also, love the coward without a jersey stomping on a Grayson player who’s already got 3 guys on him. Bush league.
 
I didn’t see #2 in that video. Was Nick suspended? Also, love the coward without a jersey stomping on a Grayson player who’s already got 3 guys on him. Bush league.
I really hope not but either way I think the smartest thing would be get healthy and prepare to enroll early at Miami. It’s not worth the risk of getting hurt
 
Look maybe there is another video out there circulating that is more egregious but I am not seeing "Montgomery Brawl/Malice in the Palace" level stuff from that video. Tensions were high and fight broke out. Banning CC from the postseason based off that video is crazy. Suspend the players involved and move on. From the rumors that were circulating..I literally thought it was a 100 person brawl and the stands emptied and it was mass hysteria.
 
Back
Top