#15 FSU Tonight (8PM)

Advertisement
We have absolutely ZERO depth. We essentially have a 6 man rotation. DJ is completely one dimensional, and he's been ineffective at his one supposed strength of late. Izundu is clueless and a fouling machine. Miller is unplayable.

L continues to speak to this in his pressers

The lack of quality depth explains a lot. Ran out of gas and led to second half suckage against Duke, BC and yesterday.

I love L as much as anyone, but it doesn't mean he's perfect or should be completely immune to criticism. I know that you can't always plan for attrition, but isn't the fact that we seriously lack depth part of his responsibility as Head Coach? This has been an issue before, and it's rearing its ugly head more than ever this season.

Advertisement
I love L as much as anyone, but it doesn't mean he's perfect or should be completely immune to criticism. I know that you can't always plan for attrition, but isn't the fact that we seriously lack depth part of his responsibility as Head Coach? This has been an issue before, and it's rearing its ugly head more than ever this season.

Well, the loss of schollies is no longer an issue, but to be as outmanned as we were last night....uh, no.

Advertisement
Back