#15 FSU Tonight (8PM)

Advertisement
****. This really is the Duke game all over again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
I'm so ******* sick of turnovers. They are better off just hacking up a 3 every possession at this point. I don't understand why this team forgets how to play basketball at halftime in 60% of their games.

This team has to be the worst shooting team in the country. Where the **** are the shooters?

Advertisement
Bruce Brown is trying to do too much. Not that it's mattered much in the second half, but he's been a bit of a Donny tonight. He's out of his element.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's comical, these guys couldn't do anything wrong in the eyes of this fanbase Saturday, now they are bums. FSU is throwing tons of bodies at Miami, and has been the case for most of the season, you never know what you are going to get out of this team. Are you shocked that this team, that has been inconsistent all season, is INCONSISTENT. When you don't have a point guard on the roster, someone that can control the game, you have these stretches in which you can't score. Guess what? This team doesn't have a point guard, and as a result, can't stop the bleeding when opposing teams get on a roll. I know a lot of our fans are new to watching college basketball, but we saw this out of the 'Canes two years ago, when Angel was inconsistent. You saw a lot of the same crap.

Advertisement
This team minus Kamari next year and plus Lykes and Walker is going to be really good. Hope Lawrence transfers. He's garbage

Physical mismatch. Not much else to say. The opponent had multiple pairings who looked like Twin Towers out there, at least compared to our lineup.

Very odd overreaction to the North Carolina game in terms of the pointspread. Last week I thought we would be a 2-3 point underdog in this game. Somehow it turned into -2 pushed as high as -3.5. I'm surprised the bettors took it that way because the game following a big win as a home underdog is typically a flat effort. I used to bet that all the time in Las Vegas, regardless of football or basketball, college or pro. After you win as a home underdog you really need that next opponent to be a vulnerable team.

Now we need to steal a road game somewhere, to reach 9-9 possibility in conference play. The next game looks like as good a chance as any. You should get a decent effort anyway. Of course, in our case with this team a good effort generally means 20 minutes but not 40. We stayed in the game today during the first half largely due to getting to the line and sinking all but one.

Advertisement
This team is maddening. So inconsistent. One half we play like a top ten team and the next half we look like a bad high school team. Ugh.

The one consistent aspect of ACC basketball this year has been that any team can have their asses handed to them by any other team.

We have absolutely ZERO depth. We essentially have a 6 man rotation. DJ is completely one dimensional, and he's been ineffective at his one supposed strength of late. Izundu is clueless and a fouling machine. Miller is unplayable.

Advertisement
Back