15 Class Defense

Advertisement
D ends that can cover slot Wr's..?!! You are not going to find many hidden gems in South Florida bra

Shawn Burgess-Becker
Marcus Lewis
Devonaire Clarington
Tim Irvin
Tevon Coney
Rasheem Green
Joseph Wicker
Kendrell McFadden
Quart'e Sapp
Russell Ude
Jordan Fox
Ben Edwards
Shelton Johnson
Darius Smith
Claude George
Rashad Fenton
Jalean Perkins

Advertisement
slim pickings for 2015 class, but fortunately, Al did sign a solid defense class in 2014 and has put a nice stagger to it.

slim pickings for 2015 class, but fortunately, Al did sign a solid defense class in 2014 and has put a nice stagger to it.

With the exception of the secondary. He only signed Gayot, Mayes, and Hester from last class with the latter transferring before the season began. So far, the staff only has Jaquan Johnson (albeit an elite player) committed for the secondary. The staff has mishandled the recruiting for arguably the deepest CB/S class in S. Florida for the last decade.

2015 NT/DT David Ryslik who is #1 DT in New Jersey.

Here is Ryslik's Mid Sr year highlights
http://www.hudl.com/athlete/831404/david-ryslik

2015 NT/DT/OG Kendrick Norton from Trinity Christian in Jacksonville, FL ( he is the nations 15th best DT)

2015 NT/DT Neville Gallimore from Canada, who is rated te 18th best DT in the US. ( UM will be in it quietly until the end)

Go Canes

Last edited:
We won't compete for titles until we figure out how to land multiple impact players at defensive tackle annually. Jenkins is nice, but one kid every 5 years doesn't cut it. Hugely depressing that this staff can't get it done this far into their tenure here.

Advertisement
Shawn Burgess-Becker
Marcus Lewis
Devonaire Clarington
Tim Irvin
Tevon Coney
Rasheem Green
Joseph Wicker
Kendrell McFadden
Quart'e Sapp
Russell Ude
Jordan Fox
Ben Edwards
Shelton Johnson
Darius Smith
Claude George
Rashad Fenton
Jalean Perkins

Clearinghouse nightmare with a strange attitude who wants to play TE
Devonaire Clarington

Stud DB, but who actually thinks Paul Williams can close?
Marcus Lewis

A kid from NJ, so we might actually get him since this staff can't get it done in our backyard
Jordan Fox

No chance
Shawn Burgess-Becker
Tim Irvin (Thanks, Paul Williams)
Tevon Coney
Rasheem Green
Joseph Wicker (Hasn't been contacted by staff in a long time, according to him. Thanks, Jethro)
Kendrell McFadden (We're not recruiting him)
Quart'e Sapp
Russell Ude
Ben Edwards
Shelton Johnson
Darius Smith
Claude George (Decommitted)
Rashad Fenton (Thanks, Paul Williams)
Jalean Perkins

I live right in Jordan fox's area saw him play he is not as good as advertised he did not impress me at all he is just bigger than most but is more of a potential guy but nothing i saw wowed me physically or athletically either

The recruiting board is as dead as it has been since the end of the Shannon Era. Said it before and will say it again, but we need to tear it the **** down and start over, with the following guys all near the top of it:

Redwine
Shelton Johnson
Curtis
Hoggins
Julius
McGee
Fenton
D Davis
C Davis
Calloway

You obviously keep recruiting guys like Norton, Edwards, Tim Irvin, SBB, etc...but at this point they all seem unlikely. We might actually have a shot with the kids above though.

Advertisement
Shawn Burgess-Becker
Marcus Lewis
Devonaire Clarington
Tim Irvin
Tevon Coney
Rasheem Green
Joseph Wicker
Kendrell McFadden
Quart'e Sapp
Russell Ude
Jordan Fox
Ben Edwards
Shelton Johnson
Darius Smith
Claude George
Rashad Fenton
Jalean Perkins

A lot of names on there. But most are just names at this point. Not realistic.

We won't compete for titles until we figure out how to land multiple impact players at defensive tackle annually. Jenkins is nice, but one kid every 5 years doesn't cut it. Hugely depressing that this staff can't get it done this far into their tenure here.

Not to worry, there working there tails off.

2015 NT/DT David Ryslik who is #1 DT in New Jersey.

Here is Ryslik's Mid Sr year highlights
http://www.hudl.com/athlete/831404/david-ryslik

2015 NT/DT/OG Kendrick Norton from Trinity Christian in Jacksonville, FL ( he is the nations 15th best DT)

2015 NT/DT Neville Gallimore from Canada, who is rated te 18th best DT in the US. ( UM will be in it quietly until the end)

Go Canes

LOL. We will be extremely lucky to land Norton. Gallimore was never coming here.

Advertisement
I think Ude and Fox are logical. Just have to get them on campus for a visit. The best thing for us to do is to hold our Officials after the season and for big games. Lord knows the attendance looks horrible to college recruits.

Off topic, but is that Jamie Gordinier kid going to play LB at 6'4" 235, is he that athletic? He looks like Chick 2.0 to me. He's list as SDE on some sites and LB on others.

I know who wasn't working THEIR tail off in English class.

I know who wasn't working THEIR tail off in English class.

Ur working the stay on my dik class cuz u been on it for two days. Thanks this discussion is over we understand u don't like the way I talk or type so don't ***** read it.

Advertisement
Back