Advertisement
My question is why are we just putting crystal balls in on this guy ? This should’ve been done awhile ago. I’ll put a crystal ball in the sun coming up tomorrow with a 9 confidence.

That’s about as silly.
Probably because this kid doesn't do interviews or have social media to my knowledge. Anyway, he's a big time player and will be the perfect DE in our system.

Advertisement
My question is why are we just putting crystal balls in on this guy ? This should’ve been done awhile ago. I’ll put a crystal ball in the sun coming up tomorrow with a 9 confidence.

That’s about as silly.
It's been a forgone conclusion that Jabari was coming to Miami since he was born.

His pops been a strength coach at Miami for 17 years, there wasn't a snowballs chance in **** he was gonna play anywhere but Miami if he was good enough to play here.

He just took a long while to decide to make a decision because he's a real quiet kid that doesn't really do the media hype & attention like most recruits do. He just stays to himself, so of course Hedgemaster Ivins wouldn't put in a CB unless he was told by the staff whenever he makes his decision lol.

It's been a forgone conclusion that Jabari was coming to Miami since he was born.

His pops been a strength coach at Miami for 17 years, there wasn't a snowballs chance in **** he was gonna play anywhere but Miami if he was good enough to play here.

He just took a long while to decide to make a decision because he's a real quiet kid that doesn't really do the media hype & attention like most recruits do. He just stays to himself, so of course Hedgemaster Ivins wouldn't put in a CB unless he was told by the staff whenever he makes his decision lol.

Or maybe to cover up his abortion of reporting on Taylor ? A little cologne? No other time than now to pull the ace in his hole Ishmael. Btw I’ll have a little something to say about this later lol.

Tape looks okay. Nothing that leads you to believe he has any pass rushing skills or bend off the edge. He's long as **** but doesn't look like he uses his length. He's a pterodactyl though, bring in an athlete like that and see if you can coach him up.

SIAP

1594847481917.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Tape looks okay. Nothing that leads you to believe he has any pass rushing skills or bend off the edge. He's long as **** but doesn't look like he uses his length. He's a pterodactyl though, bring in an athlete like that and see if you can coach him up.

Agreed. A lot of similarities between him and Rousseau at this stage. Long guys that can move but don’t have a signature move to get to the QB. Encouraging sign to see him play in space at MLB and be able to diagnose plays like that though

Advertisement
Back