#14 USC slapped by Stanford

A lot of the teams ranked after No. 12 are over rated, and only ranked because last season, or the name on the front of their jersey's. Heck, mighty USC wasn't the only Top 25 team to lose, or have a CLOSE win.

Advertisement
Yeah bro; I was there when he died. I drove past his house, saw The police in front of it, but didn’t even think twice. I thought maybe his alarm went off or something. Come back two hours later, and there’s hella ppl in front of his house, embracing each other while crying. I was like wtf? Walked down & talked to his daughter & they said he just didn’t wake up. Not sure what happened as to y or how.
**** that's sad to hear. I will say, you never want to go, but if you have to go, in your sleep is prolly the way. Condolences to his people.

Hate to link a yahoo sports article, but this assessment of USC’s player and coach reaction to the loss almost reads like an old Mad Libs book where you just substitute USC and Helton as a noun everywhere you would normally write Miami and Díaz.

From 12 penalties, lack of killer instinct, boos from the home crowd, etc. there are too many similarities in the situations, even tho we won.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back